***OFFICIAL JETS V FALCONS GAME THREAD SEVEN HOURS LATE JETS FANS SUCK***

T0mShane

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For some reason I actually feel ok about tonight. I feel like Geno finally has a turnover free day and the D keeps the Falcons somewhat contained. I think if Jets can run the ball effectively, to keep pressure off Smith and Ryan off the field, they could have a shot here.

For some reason I actually feel ok about tonight. I feel like Geno finally has a turnover free day and the D keeps the Falcons somewhat contained. I think if Jets can run the ball effectively, to keep pressure off Smith and Ryan off the field, they could have a shot here.

That's a huge ******* glass of kool aid

I smell a disaster waiting to happen.

"Don't worry baby it will be over in 3 seconds."

CTM

For it to be Official®©™ Its supposed to be 4 ******* asterisks, you dumbass Shane :(

Now we're really doomed :(

You could be eleventy billion asterisks in it, it wouldn't change the fact that TomShane started it and anything he touches is as diseased and doomed as JIF's butthole on a gay singles cruise.

You could be eleventy billion asterisks in it, it wouldn't change the fact that TomShane started it and anything he touches is as diseased and doomed as JIF's butthole on a gay singles cruise.

They have those?  Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disney too? 

Archived