Jets vs. Pats week-take out your venom for our rivals

faba

Considering our unstoppable trend of W-L-W-L-W-L, we are a lock for that next W this weekend. Trends like these simply can't be overlooked and are 100% infallible. Reach for that checkbook boys, it's time to make a heavy bet. I'm also in the process of trying to contact Goodell about adding one more game to each schedule so that we can finish with a winning record.

“He’s got it! He's done it! He did it! BRADY'S BACK. THAT'S YOUR QUARTERBACK. WHO LEFT THE BUILDING? UNICORNS! SHOWPONIES! WHERE’S THE BEEF????”

I wonder if he was one of the guys ready to bail on his team in the final quarter. It's funny how one throw can change everyone's perception on an entire game: thousands of Pats fans had already left the stadium when their team was only down 4 points with a few minutes left and up until that point, Brady was 24-42 with 0 tds and 1 int, while missing two gimme tds (one to Amendola and the other to KT or Dobson). It's not just his receivers, Brady has been missing throws all season and is having his worst statistical year ever.  If it weren't for the fact they have a top 3 defense, they'd be a .500 or worse team.  I might get flamed for that, but their defense has been fantastic this year.

**Granted, Brady is still Brady and if you give him enough opportunities he can make the throw when it counts. Absolutely cannot wait till that f*cker retires.

Tom brady is an incredibly stylish dresser. Boom roasted. 

And I just LOVE his Justin Beiber style haircut. Looks like a lawnmower went nuts on him. For a cat with a model wife and all the money in the freaking world you would think he could get a better haircut. BOOM, take that Brady and I hope it hurts.

I wonder if he was one of the guys ready to bail on his team in the final quarter. It's funny how one throw can change everyone's perception on an entire game: thousands of Pats fans had already left the stadium when their team was only down 4 points with a few minutes left and up until that point, Brady was 24-42 with 0 tds and 1 int, while missing two gimme tds (one to Amendola and the other to KT or Dobson). It's not just his receivers, Brady has been missing throws all season and is having his worst statistical year ever.  If it weren't for the fact they have a top 3 defense, they'd be a .500 or worse team.  I might get flamed for that, but their defense has been fantastic this year.

**Granted, Brady is still Brady and if you give him enough opportunities he can make the throw when it counts. Absolutely cannot wait till that f*cker retires.

My wife is a pats fan, and a quitter on her teams.  I was at work and she was sending me message after message about how sh!tty they were, how awful of a loss it was.. blah blah blah...  and then had to eat crow...  then later when the sox were on, she refused to watch after they fell behind and missed Papi's HR....  I was ridiculing her for quitting on her teams TWICE in one day and reminded her thats why you dont leave early when there's still a chance, even an outside chance.  

Archived