I gotta feeling

JoeC36

As most of you know i am very pessimistic  when it comes to the jets. I pick them to lose every week. Pick them to finish under .500 every year and just have no confidence in this team. 

That said the last two days I have gotten the feeling that they Jets will beat the Saints this weekend. 

27-24 Jets.

That is my official prediction. I think we turn the corner this weekend. 

As most of you know i am very pessimistic  when it comes to the jets. I pick them to lose every week. Pick them to finish under .500 every year and just have no confidence in this team. 

That said the last two days I have gotten the feeling that they Jets will beat the Saints this weekend. 

27-24 Jets.

I can't say I have the same feeling , but man would that be great if we do win heading into the bye week.

27-24 Jets.

Well, it is an odd week.  Here's hoping that the bye still counts as the Jets' even week and then they come back with another odd week performance after that.  Then we'd be on a roll!

Well, it is an odd week.  Here's hoping that the bye still counts as the Jets' even week and then they come back with another odd week performance after that.  Then we'd be on a roll!

That's what i am talking about. WE WILL WIN THIS WEEK. if we dont, I will ban JetsRule128 for being a horrible captain. 

I think we have a good chance of holding them down scoring wise even with Graham.

But Rob has those guys playing some tenacious D and with our lack of skilled offensive threats, I don't know how well we'll do against it.

27-24 Jets.

Well based on the history of this team, you can see them winning this game. Because just when you are about to bury them they pull you back in. So I agree.

27-24 Jets.

Lie down ti it passes.......hey, I saw NO lose late to the Pats.  They are not invincible.  They have holes.  I hate Brees and I hope they turn him into a pancake.  On top of Payton.

27-24 Jets.

I had a good feeling about this game...until you posted this.

Whenever I have a good feeling about a game where the Jets' odds are very bad, I keep it quiet and tell people we will lose. The latest example was vs the Pats at home. I thought we'd win that one just like many of you, but kept telling anyone who asked, "Yeah I don't like our odds. But any given Sunday, right?."  If you feel good about a game you are supposed to keep it quiet for the good of the team.

Keep that in mind as you watch us get blown out on Sunday (see what I did there?).

If this game was in NO the Jets would be 10+ point dogs (as they were in ATL another dome). the fact that it's outside with a dome team coming north does actually bode well. It could be competative the Jets (and their QB) play much better at home. 

that being said still think they get killed b/c of the Saints WR vs the Jets CB. Jimmy Graham running wild and Marques Colston homecoming.  it's like Cro or Dee who is playing worse right now? pick your poison. also the safeties can't really run either. Antonio Allen had that pick 6 but there's not a cover safety on this team. 

Archived