Kerley out for a month; Brad Smith released from Buffalo

T0mShane

- He'll only miss 3 games against the Bills, Ravens, and Dolphins.  We should go at least 2-1 in those games.

- Holmes (as much as I hate him) returning more than negates any loss by Kerley being out.

- Cumberland and a rested Winslow are back adding huge pieces to Genos arsenal.

- Salas may be showing the coaches enough in practice to warrant meaningful minutes in the slot.

When you add in Genos maturation, our Offense should be in a better position next week than they've been in all year.

- He'll only miss 3 games against the Bills, Ravens, and Dolphins.  We should go at least 2-1 in those games.

- Holmes (as much as I hate him) returning more than negates any loss by Kerley being out.

- Salas may be showing the coaches enough in practice to warrant meaningful minutes in the slot.

When you add in Genos maturation, our Offense should be in a better position next week than they've been in all year.

Thats what worries me.  When we should be in a better position...

One game at a time, you human jinxnome project.

The Patriots will sign Brad Smith.

I don't see that as too likely, they can barely find time for kenbrell thompkins now that all their guys are healthy. It's possible, but certainly not something we'd have to lose sleep over if it happens. I think you're gonna see why I said to be excited in Salas, he certainly seems like a player. What's going to be interesting to see is how much playing time Sudfeld gets now that both our TEs are healthy and eligible: my guess is that they split him out wide on certain downs and play him over Winslow who was already losing all his snaps to Cumberland before his suspension.

Archived