Tom Brady should be suspended for his actions after the game

joewilly12

No sarcasm, this is your best thread since joining. I agree 100%, and thought the same thing last night watching him bump and rant on the refs all the way into the tunnel. Mallet too.

When Tom does it he's passionate.  Anyone else is a scum bag.

Unfortunately, this was the 2nd thought I had... as I turned to my wife and literally said, "look at this pussy bitching out the refs, he should be made an example of, but ... they'll probably celebrate his "competitiveness" instead".

Tom Brady bitches to refs like no other.

Reggie was much more clutch.  Tom had Vinatieri.  

Truth.

In every other way they are the same, they compile gawdy stats, flop like little girls, bitch for penalties and NOT ONE person who isn't a fan of their team can stand them.

Id rather have a QB who is livid after a loss than someone accepting of losing.

You know, a Geno or a Sanchez?

Yes that's the reason you'd rather have Tom Brady. Not because Geno and Sanchez are terrible, it's because they don't get mad enough when they lose. Why even bring up that comparison when we all know it's irrelevant?

There is such a thing as a sore loser, trying to paint it as only a positive thing is a bit of a homer move. If Tom Brady was upbeat and didn't seem to care after losses, you'd probably be calling it a sign of confidence, respect, leadership, etc. I seriously doubt you'd be condemning it.

Yes because that's the reason you'd rather have Tom Brady. Not because Geno and Sanchez are terrible, it's because they don't get mad enough when they lose. Why even bring up that comparison when we all know it's irrelevant?

There is such a thing as a sore loser, trying to paint it as only a positive thing is a bit of a homer move. If Tom Brady was upbeat and didn't seem to care after losses, you'd probably be calling it a sign of confidence, respect, leadership, etc. I seriously doubt you'd be condemning it.

If Brady feels the call was bogus he has every right and enough money to say something.

No, Brady hates losing. Thats the way id rather have it.

If Brady feels the call was bogus he has every right and enough money to say something.

No, Brady hates losing. Thats the way id rather have it.

when Brady retires it will be a happy day for Jets fans... and a big part of it will be listening to spoiled Pats fans implode. 

and don't bother telling us about Tony Eason or whatever else. We had Ken Obrien instead of Dan Marino. 

As much as I hate him, I genuinely do like the passion, it's the sort of thing I'd want to hear from my QB, because you know it's exactly what the fans are thinking. I agree he should be suspended, but not for this game, suspend him forever, and not for swearing, just for being a douche.

That being said, the throw was as "f*cking brutal" as the call Tom.

I'd rather have a QB who doesn't lose, but if he does, he puts on a display of good sportsmanship - rather than setting an example that you should flip out for kids, and more unfortunately the parents of kids in sports who are at the root of why sports no longer teaches the life lessons it once did.

In other words, Tom Brady is the bane of our society.

Dude....THEY ROBBED HIM. Dont be that guy..freaking suspended....omg...

Tom Brady is pure class and you what i cant believe Bellichick was like we lost the game and made no comment on the flag. that was ridiculous.

Tom Brady is pure class and you what i cant believe Bellichick was like we lost the game and made no comment on the flag. that was ridiculous.

I would think verbally attacking a referee after a game would be an issue for the NFL but your right instead they penalize players for great tackles and hitting certain QBs too hard its never the right way what was I thinking.

As much as I hate him, I genuinely do like the passion, it's the sort of thing I'd want to hear from my QB, because you know it's exactly what the fans are thinking. I agree he should be suspended, but not for this game, suspend him forever, and not for swearing, just for being a douche.

That being said, the throw was as "f*cking brutal" as the call Tom.

There's this angle as well.  Maybe if his throw wasn't totally dogsh*t off the mark, they wouldn't have picked up the flag.  Actually, no maybe about it.  

Vintage Brady still wants to be rewarded for his failure, which is what started his greatness with the tuck rule.

I'd rather have a QB who doesn't lose, but if he does, he puts on a display of good sportsmanship - rather than setting an example that you should flip out for kids, and more unfortunately the parents of kids in sports who are at the root of why sports no longer teaches the life lessons it once did.

In other words, Tom Brady is the bane of our society.

Agreed

An outing to Dave n Busters would set things straight.

Maybe they  should change the rules again so Tom Brady can win another championship?  Call it the "**** rule" this time.

You know, you've said a lot of really stupid things on this site over the years but just when I think you've hit rock bottom... you somehow manage to outdo yourself. 

1. Based on what evidence do Geno or Sanchez "accept losing?" Being gracious in a loss is not the same as being "accepting of losing." It's called being an adult and a professional. Neither one is a good QB but I sincerely doubt that either of them "accept losing." That is a pathetically moronic troll line. GFY.

2. Livid is one thing, but when Brady loses, he acts like a petulant child. The guys bitches and whines and even does things like run off the field and not shake the opposing QB's hand. He is an unprofessional tennis brat playing a man's sport. **** him. I hope he gets fined and suspended for his latest act of childishness. Fine example he sets for his backup who followed him and joined in on the yelling at the offiicials. If I was one of those refs, I deck Mallet and tell him to shut his ******* mouth until he takes a meaningful snap in an NFL game. 

When Tom does it he's passionate.  Anyone else is a scum bag.

Well, Yes.  :)

Reggie was much more clutch.  Tom had Vinatieri.  

Sure he was.  As Michael Jordan says, he has missed more game winners than made. 

Exactly.

Yes that's the reason you'd rather have Tom Brady. Not because Geno and Sanchez are terrible, it's because they don't get mad enough when they lose. Why even bring up that comparison when we all know it's irrelevant?

And you are happy with a player that appears to have a "I don't give $hit atitude"?

We love Brady because of the success of course, but also he gives the impression from or 50K foot view he cares about the game.  I compare it to Drew Bledsoe who had much more physical ability, but always retreated to Montana after the season.  The perception being he was not trying to get better.  Brady has always shown, again from our 50K foot view, to work at his trade.

So yes, give me the guy who appears to care.

when Brady retires it will be a happy day for Jets fans... and a big part of it will be listening to spoiled Pats fans implode. 

and don't bother telling us about Tony Eason or whatever else. We had Ken Obrien instead of Dan Marino. 

And I raise you the orignal read option QB, Steve Grogan.  ;)

Well, Yes.  :)

Sure he was.  As Michael Jordan says, he has missed more game winners than made. 

Exactly.

And you are happy with a player that appears to have a "I don't give $hit atitude"?

We love Brady because of the success of course, but also he gives the impression from or 50K foot view he cares about the game.  I compare it to Drew Bledsoe who had much more physical ability, but always retreated to Montana after the season.  The perception being he was not trying to get better.  Brady has always shown, again from our 50K foot view, to work at his trade.

So yes, give me the guy who appears to care.

And I raise you the orignal read option QB, Steve Grogan.  ;)

:hand:

Archived