Graham gets Non-Exclusive tag. 2 #1's & he's ours....

eboozer

That would be #18 this yr. and hopefully after # 25 next year.

Hmmmm..... I could see a teams picking in the bottom of the 1st(NE, Colts, Chiefs) considering that.

Is Graham worth 2 bottom of the 1st talents??

**** that. Not only are you paying double the amount that we are all jeering here for suggesting for a tight end in THIS draft, but you're also just watching the accelerated clock until you have to pay him a ton of money. Too many offensive issues to do it. Pass

Two #1's for a frigging TE when you guys wont trade Two #1's to move up to get a franchise QB? Are you kidding me?

This team has the worst QB ratings (besides Cleveland) for the past 5 years and we want to spend Two #1's on a TE, when we desperately need a Franchise QB, and their are multitudes of great TE's in this draft.

No wonder this franchise is mired in MEDIOCRITY.

Two #1's for a frigging TE when you guys wont trade Two #1's to move up to get a franchise QB? Are you kidding me?This team has the worst QB ratings (besides Cleveland) for the past 5 years and we want to spend Two #1's on a TE, when we desperately need a Franchise QB, and their are multitudes of great TE's in this draft.No wonder this franchise is mired in MEDIOCRITY.

It's amazing that you think that two #1's are enough to go from 18 to the top 5.

Three picks before Jimmy Graham was selected in the 2010 draft, the Jets had their third round selection traded away (with a fifth round pick, Jason Trusnik, and Chansi Stuckey) to get Braylon Edwards from Cleveland. 

I'm more upset that we drafted Vladimir Ducasse in the second round that year.

What could have been.   

Finally... some good news on the FA front.

Would not mind going hard after Shields. Would add a lot more than Cro on the other side of Milliner

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter · 19m
Packers and CB Sam Shields will not have a deal done before free agency starts and Shields will test market. Still could return to GB later.

Two #1's for a frigging TE when you guys wont trade Two #1's to move up to get a franchise QB? Are you kidding me?

This team has the worst QB ratings (besides Cleveland) for the past 5 years and we want to spend Two #1's on a TE, when we desperately need a Franchise QB, and their are multitudes of great TE's in this draft.

Nobody here is saying the Jets should do this. Put a sock in it already.

**** that. Not only are you paying double the amount that we are all jeering here for suggesting for a tight end in THIS draft, but you're also just watching the accelerated clock until you have to pay him a ton of money. Too many offensive issues to do it. Pass

quadruple*

Finally... some good news on the FA front.

Would not mind going hard after Shields. Would add a lot more than Cro on the other side of Milliner

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter · 19m

Packers and CB Sam Shields will not have a deal done before free agency starts and Shields will test market. Still could return to GB later.

I love it. Sub 4.40 can shut down AJ Green and Josh Gordon.  

1 Sam Shields, 1 Jason Worlids, and 1 Bernard Pollard please. 

Funny, I didn't know Jets fans determined who the Jets brass sign in FA or the draft. Wish they would have listened to us and drafted Ed Reed. Not to mention the fact that no one here has said to do this yet.

Put Jimmy Graham on the Jets and watch what happens to Geno's QBR.

Also, no sure-fire franchise QBs in this draft anyway.

Funny, I didn't know Jets fans determined who the Jets brass sign in FA or the draft. Wish they would have listened to us and drafted Ed Reed. Not to mention the fact that no one here has said to do this yet.

If they would have listened to us, we never would have had Lam Jones, Anthony Becht, Vernon Gholston, Mark Sanchez, Vlad Ducasse, Kellen Clemens ,Stephen Hill etc. etc. etc. Hell Stevie Wonder with a dart board could have done better over the past 10 years or so.

You were the 6th post in this thread and the five before you ranged from not wanting it, to really not wanting it. Do you read the threads before you post, or kind of just wing it? I agree, as has everyone else, that this is a fools dream.  He's not worth two #1s and a big contract, which is why he's still going to be a Saint.

You were the 6th post in this thread and the five before you ranged from not wanting it, to really not wanting it. Do you read the threads before you post, or kind of just wing it? I agree, as has everyone else, that this is a fools dream.  He's not worth two #1s and a big contract, which is why he's still going to be a Saint.

Sometimes I read them sometimes I don't, usually determined by the pile of empties in the corner.

If they would have listened to us, we never would have had Lam Jones, Anthony Becht, Vernon Gholston, Mark Sanchez, Vlad Ducasse, Kellen Clemens ,Stephen Hill etc. etc. etc. Hell Stevie Wonder with a dart board could have done better over the past 10 years or so.

Which validates what I was saying that the brass does not listen to Jets fans and your post that I was responding to off base.

If it was just this years number one pick I would say yeah ... but 2 ?

That being said Graham is most likely still light years ahead of whatever the Jets use those picks on ... Odds are one of those 2 picks might turn out to be total crap and the JETS NEVER get a superstar in the draft especially on offense and Graham IS a superstar In what is becoming a very important position in todays NFL

If it was just this years number one pick I would say yeah ... but 2 ?

That being said Graham is most likely still light years ahead of whatever the Jets use those picks on ... Odds are one of those 2 picks might turn out to be total crap and the JETS NEVER get a superstar in the draft especially on offense and Graham IS a superstar In what is becoming a very important position in todays NFL

Kinda like how we passed on the defensive rookie of the year last year

I think he clarified it by saying "especially on offense", Unless you consider, mark Sanchez, Stephen Hill, Sean Greene, and Geno Smith superstars.

I do, in the same way I consider you a superstar.

I think he clarified it by saying "especially on offense", Unless you consider, mark Sanchez, Stephen Hill, Sean Greene, and Geno Smith superstars.

Well, the jury is still out on Geno, you forgot Powell, Kerley, Keller, Cotchery, I'm going to list Ivory, all above average players; and when you add the "especially" modifier, it doesn't magically release you from ownership of a complete generalization.

Archived