The Official Draft Thread (1st Round)

Maxman

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We need an elite QB! Elite QB's come around once every 5 years if that. There were none in this draft, there were none in the last draft. There was no point in picking Teddy in round 1. It's a passing league for teams who can throw successfully every week. That's not going to be us. The two best teams in football win this way too.

And ha- a run on safetys...we got the first one.

I hear ya.  I think the jets will take a QB later, maybe murray or mettenberger, savage, try to get lucky a develop him. 

For those wondering - Beede went 6 with 6 Ks, 6 BBs, 3 H, 1 R. It's insane how many bad swings they took on his changeup, but it's equally infuriating that he can't locate his fastball. The tools are great THO, and those two offspeeds are going to be dirty. I want to see him in a high quality ML program like Texas or the [slowly] emerging Cubs.

For those wondering - Beede went 6 with 6 Ks, 6 BBs, 3 H, 1 R. It's insane how many bad swings they took on his changeup, but it's equally infuriating that he can't locate his fastball. The tools are great THO, and those two offspeeds are going to be dirty. I want to see him in a high quality ML program like Texas or the [slowly] emerging Cubs.

you hittin' the dugout again ?

Yup, best value (pick 32) and best QB in the draft. This makes up for the Vikes earlier pick of Aaron Maybin, I mean Anthony Barr. 

Best QB in this draft is basically what..20-25th best QB in the league ceiling?

Archived