Hey, does anybody know whats going on with this JI/Scout thing?

BP

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is one more prediction.  Right now the guys on ji all have a common enemy and that is the group of people that were on the scout board. Eventually that stuff will all get worked out, or the scout people will just leave. That is truly going to be ji's board that isn't even debatable. But after that happens, then the reaction of the ji crowd will be very telling. I haven't used the scout software, but if it is lacking features and functionality that people have now, I would think the posters would end up being unhappy.

Seeing how people freak out here each time you upgrade the board, I can only imagine the sand-in-naughty-places that will take place with a totally new board over there.

Supernewb would be great.

This.

I had been previously led to believe that his origins may have been JN.  I went on an immediate search for him as soon as I got here, but to no avail.  I feel as though I was deceived.  He is sorely missed.

He literally JUST showed up at JI with a RANDOM ass post and that was kinda it.

He hasn't been around there for years.

One guy that always had me cracking up was Los Yets if anyone knew who that was.

Seeing how people freak out here each time you upgrade the board, I can only imagine the sand-in-naughty-places that will take place with a totally new board over there.

And an obvious downgrade with probably less than 1/4 of the features at that. Not sure how that's gonna go over.

You know that is interesting, I am speculating, I don't know the answer --- BUT I don't think they would let you have a forum like that. You are part of a network that has an advertising team. They probably have a policy on nudity that forbids hottie forums.

Again I am speculating.

But I just checked ji and I checked the scout forum of ji.  Looks like they have created every forum name identically to what they had. With the exception of the hotties forum. Interesting.

JI dumped the hotties forum a while back, which was part of why Borgo came crying to us here. I think. 

Here is one more prediction.  Right now the guys on ji all have a common enemy and that is the group of people that were on the scout board. Eventually that stuff will all get worked out, or the scout people will just leave. That is truly going to be ji's board that isn't even debatable. But after that happens, then the reaction of the ji crowd will be very telling. I haven't used the scout software, but if it is lacking features and functionality that people have now, I would think the posters would end up being unhappy.

Most of the JI members are lacking features and functionality that most people have now as well. So... there's that. :)

Thanks for all you do here Max. if it wasn't for JN I don't know where I could go to vent my hatred for Rex :)

Also, being serious just for a second (which I never am hence the explanation) I think there is a huge disconnect between Sean Deagan and the posters at JI. I dont think Sean actually enjoys posting anymore or interacting with the posters. he looks at it as a business, and thats fine. but like any business when you lose touch with the field you can make some pretty bad decisions because of the disconnect there. Max on the other hand really enjoys posting and interacting with the community and made a much wiser decision based on the user experience.

Well as it turns out, I'm such a big ******* deal that I received my very own e-mail directly from JI with a personal invitation to their lovely new site.  That's right, they just can't live without me over there any more, and so made it priority #1 to make sure my triumphant return happened.  I know the rest of you ****sticks can't know what that's like, but feel free to think it all over while I bask in the glory of my greatness at the top.  Later bitches.

Well as it turns out, I'm such a big ******* deal that I received my very own e-mail directly from JI with a personal invitation to their lovely new site. That's right, they just can't live without me over there any more, and so made it priority #1 to make sure my triumphant return happened. I know the rest of you ****sticks can't know what that's like, but feel free to think it all over while I bask in the glory of my greatness at the top. Later bitches.

Yeah but you forget to mention that the email your referring to said Dear Member, and has a link to the new batch of $19.95 scout.Com jets jersey :P

Well as it turns out, I'm such a big ******* deal that I received my very own e-mail directly from JI with a personal invitation to their lovely new site.  That's right, they just can't live without me over there any more, and so made it priority #1 to make sure my triumphant return happened.  I know the rest of you ****sticks can't know what that's like, but feel free to think it all over while I bask in the glory of my greatness at the top.  Later bitches.

I got the same email.

Please, please, please don't leave us. I am going to read all your posts now so I can make sure I know how important of a poster you are.

EDIT:  I just read your posts. If you need any help packing, please just let us know.

:)

Please, please, please don't leave us. I am going to read all your posts now so I can make sure I know how important of a poster you are.

EDIT:  I just read your posts. If you need any help packing, please just let us know.

:)

Yeah right, like you could have read all of my 5000 word diatribes that quickly.  A normal person couldn't have pulled that off, never mind a slow fellah like you.

Yeah right, like you could have read all of my 5000 word diatribes that quickly.  A normal person couldn't have pulled that off, never mind a slow fellah like you.

I am good at reading. Just not math. 

So if you have a username that is taken because someone else has that name for another team you have to change your name. I hated that part of it, one member database. I get whey they do it, from a technical standpoint they need to do it. But a Patriots fan can reserve a whole bunch of Jets names. Scary stuff. :(

Archived