A thread about anything other than the game

jetsrule128

Thinking about Wisconsin, anyone else ashamed to say they tried a can of "old Milwaukee best" and thought it wasn't half bad?

The Beast

I used to hang out at a dive bar that had cases of the Beast locked up behind a cage and the Heineken out in plain sight. Nobody touched the Heineken. 

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Redskins might be looking for a new name and mascot , maybe the Washington Puffins? Nike could create an amazingly stupid uniform using those beak colors

Daniel Snyder stepped up and voiced his support of Roger Godell yesterday.

The Skins logo is safe as long as RG stays on the throne.

Yeah, Donegal's a county exclusively populated by inbred sheep shaggers. They even converted a hotel for use as a sheep brothel.

When I think about it, Donegal is the closest bit of Ireland to Iceland, so I guess the similarity is to be expected.

Ah, ok then. Yes i think that would be a fair reasoning. 

Jokes aside though, there are some nice things to see and do. Just not that many. :)

This thread is about anything other than the game. How about that weather? September has been unseasonably warm I tell ya.

Jets QB Geno Smith needs 206 yards passing to move past Brett Favre into 12th on the Jets’ all-time passing yards list.

SAR I

Booked our honeymoon this week for Iceland. The first thing Mrs. RJF says is that she wants to try puffin. Puffin!

That's right, she wants to eat one of these guys.

puffin2.jpg

So now I'm convinced I'm marrying a savage. Should I cancel the wedding?

She eats Puffin RJF. They're overpopulated in that region and they're decimating the sand eel population. You've got a f*cking problem with that!?

Booked our honeymoon this week for Iceland. The first thing Mrs. RJF says is that she wants to try puffin. Puffin!

puffin2.jpg

The amount of awesome penis references alone makes the marriage worth it.  

The Atlantic puffin forms part of the national diet in Iceland, where the species does not have legal protection. Puffins are hunted by a technique called "sky fishing", which involves catching low-flying birds with a big net. Their meat is commonly featured on hotel menus. The fresh heart of a puffin is eaten raw as a traditional Icelandic delicacy

This thread is about anything other than the game.  How about that weather? September has been unseasonably warm I tell ya.

As the rest of the country cools South Florida is appearing to get warmer, we're dying out here.  Fall?  Wish it existed out here.  

Prepare for surprice. You will meet inbreeds, no vodka (that´s our drink) and wonder why they like their sheep.

Maybe that is what's behind their horrendous driving skills, or lack thereof.  Iceland had the highest per capita traffic fatality rate and became the first place on earth that had to keep their headlights on while driving during the day just to keep from annihilating each other.

Maybe that is what's behind their horrendous driving skills, or lack thereof.  Iceland had the highest per capita traffic fatality rate and became the first place on earth that had to keep their headlights on while driving during the day just to keep from annihilating each other.

Iceland is the poor-man's Frankfurt.

SAR I

puffin2.jpg

Snoop likes puffin'

snoop-dogg-smoke_norway.jpg

We drive safe but still have the same law. :)

Archived