Geno's remarks in today's NY Post

ali

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ya know what really grinds my gears? This Lindsay Lohan, enhh!? Lindsay Lohan with all those little outfits, jumping around there on stage, half-naked with your little outfits. Ya know? You're a... You're up there jumping around and I'm just sitting here with my beer. So, ya know, what am I supposed to do? Whaddya, whaddya, what do ya you want? You know, are we gonna go out? Is that what you're trying to - why why are you leaping around there, throwing those things all up in my, over there in my face? What do you want, Lindsay? Tell me what you want? Well, I'll tell you what you want, you want nothing. You want nothing. All right? Because we all know that no woman anywhere wants to have sex with anyone, and to titillate us with any thoughts otherwise is - is just bogus.

I will punch you right you in the mother****ing doctor ass face mothet****er ******* **** ****

I  agree completely, however the very fact that he made a point to go out of his way to say how much he doesn't care means he cares very much. That should scare the crap out of Jets fans.

You know if you actually provided meaningful football discourse and not troll so much, you could actually have a good time on this board.

If we banned everyone who hated the jets this site would be down to just EverydayVlogger, Section 333, and Kelly. 

How can any passionate Jet fan not hate the Jets? I mean, if my kids kicked me in the nuts every day, I would always love them, they are my kids, but I would hate them for the pain they cause to my bits, which helped create them.

If your retina ended up in the same state regardless of what light entered it, you would be blind. Some belief systems, in a rather obvious trick to reinforce themselves, say that certain beliefs are only really worthwhile if you believe them unconditionally - no matter what you see, no matter what you think. Your brain is supposed to end up in the same state regardless. Hence the phrase, "blind faith". If what you believe doesn't depend on what you see, you've been blinded as effectively as by poking out your eyeballs.

what section do you sit in?

anyone who watches the jets on tv, whether on directtv or regular cable, contributes to NFL ratings, which have helped even mediocre players today make more money in 1 season than Don Maynard did his entire career. the truth about geno is that he is not a very good player, despite this, he is a deeply arrogant individual. i do not expect him to remain a jet for long.  once rex is fired, and idzik shown the door after another mediocre draft, geno will join the long list of failed ny jets qbs. however, i live in fla.  if geno remains a jets next year, i am canceling my nfl ticket subscription.  why pay hundreds of dollars to watch someone i do not respect as a player lead my team into oblivion? personally i think the jets also deserve a new owner, someone who might move them back to LI where they belong. the sight of that bald little rich boy makes me puke. even trump, loathsome as he is, would be better -- at least he would build a new Shea, or so I hear. i love the jets, and am an old diehard AFL guy, something geno no doubt does not care about.

I'm an old AFL guy too, but it's probably asking too much for a young man in his twenties to care about something that ceased to exist not only by the time he was born, but maybe by the time his parents were born.  I do not find Geno to be an arrogant individual, at least by what I've seen.  He seems to be a little quieter than a lot of qbs, and more intellectual.  I find that Geno is about as effective as his supporting cast-last year he had Kerley to make a play, that's it.  Then Kerley got hurt, he played badly.  This year he had Decker and Kerley to make plays, and when Decker went out Geno's effectiveness went  as well.   Give him some people who will help him make plays, and I think Geno might turn out to be as good as they were rating him in the middle of his senior season.

context anyone ?

He was defiant in a soft-spoken way, which is exactly what you want to see from Geno Smith as the heat rises on whether he should remain the Jets starting quarterback.

Let the critics chatter all they want about his turnovers and why Michael Vick would be a better option, Smith made it clear on Wednesday he is the leader of the Jets and doesn’t really care what anyone outside the Florham Park, N.J., facility thinks about it.

“I don’t care about what anyone on the outside says in regards to anything negative about myself or this team,” Smith said in the locker room following a spirited practice. “I appreciate the fans and I know they come and support us every week. They’ve got to understand we’re working extremely hard to go out there and win. But right now, it’s about getting ready for the Lions and that’s all we’re focused on.”

And if that wasn’t quite clear enough, Smith added, “I can’t sit here and think about something I have no control over. My job is to continue to work hard and get better and lead this team.”

anyone who watches the jets on tv, whether on directtv or regular cable, contributes to NFL ratings, which have helped even mediocre players today make more money in 1 season than Don Maynard did his entire career. the truth about geno is that he is not a very good player, despite this, he is a deeply arrogant individual. i do not expect him to remain a jet for long.  once rex is fired, and idzik shown the door after another mediocre draft, geno will join the long list of failed ny jets qbs. however, i live in fla.  if geno remains a jets next year, i am canceling my nfl ticket subscription.  why pay hundreds of dollars to watch someone i do not respect as a player lead my team into oblivion? personally i think the jets also deserve a new owner, someone who might move them back to LI where they belong. the sight of that bald little rich boy makes me puke. even trump, loathsome as he is, would be better -- at least he would build a new Shea, or so I hear. i love the jets, and am an old diehard AFL guy, something geno no doubt does not care about.

So, the Jets get a new owner, and somehow he is not some rich guy?  Is there a coupon?

So, the Jets get a new owner, and somehow he is not some rich guy?  Is there a coupon?

okay, yes they all have to be rich guys these days.  of course when the afl started, that was not always the case, but mostly it was.. lamar hunt etc now the thing is, lamar hunt was a visionary.  woody is basically an idiot.

that aside, i truly take exception to the wife thing, how his daughter was treated, and his mixing politics with sports.  this is football. ii watch because it is about football, not because of some other (political) agenda some ahole may have.

there are plenty of ahole owners in the nfl -- dallas, redskins (sorry to use this term), others.  paul allen is good model.  the stay quiet and mind your business rich guy.

if trump bought the jets, it would be the same thing.

i just want to see the jets play back on the island.  that is their roots.  that is where their fan base is.  that is their history.

this ridiculous swamp is not where history was made, nor is it their future

ten years from now, geno, rex, woody, and idzik will be a footnote in jets history.

i will only regret rexx leaving, because of his father, rex had the props and was tailormade to coach this team.

but i am sorry to say, he is not a HC, just like geno is not an nfl QB.

i could be wrong about all this.  it is only my opinion.  but somehow, i dont think i am way off.

that said, i hope the jets destroy the lions on sunday.

okay, yes they all have to be rich guys these days.  of course when the afl started, that was not always the case, but mostly it was.. lamar hunt etc now the thing is, lamar hunt was a visionary.  woody is basically an idiot.

that aside, i truly take exception to the wife thing, how his daughter was treated, and his mixing politics with sports.  this is football. ii watch because it is about football, not because of some other (political) agenda some ahole may have.

there are plenty of ahole owners in the nfl -- dallas, redskins (sorry to use this term), others.  paul allen is good model.  the stay quiet and mind your business rich guy.

if trump bought the jets, it would be the same thing.

i just want to see the jets play back on the island.  that is their roots.  that is where their fan base is.  that is their history.

this ridiculous swamp is not where history was made, nor is it their future

ten years from now, geno, rex, woody, and idzik will be a footnote in jets history.

i will only regret rexx leaving, because of his father, rex had the props and was tailormade to coach this team.

but i am sorry to say, he is not a HC, just like geno is not an nfl QB.

i could be wrong about all this.  it is only my opinion.  but somehow, i dont think i am way off.

that said, i hope the jets destroy the lions on sunday.

Hold up a second. I want to make sure I understand what  you are saying. 

Donald Trump would buy the team and be quiet about it? The same donald trump that talks more than Rex? The same Donald Trump that sued the NFL to try and become an owner? 

We're talking about the same Donald Trump, correct? There isn't some other Donald Trump that you are thinking of?

i know. The Donald, the hair problem, the everything.  But even though he was helped in the 70s by Papa, he still made his own money, eventually.  Woody knows nothing about that.  Woody is just a wannabe Big Shot.  Without his grandaddy's pot of gold, he would be nothing.  He is a weakling,  and this filters down to the rest of the org.

I dont care if it is Trump or not.  I just want the Jets to be owned by a real owner who knows what it means to claw your way to the top.

Plus...

I want the Jets to have their own stadium.

I want the Jets to be back in NY.

I want the Jets to have a complete HC, not a one dimensional D-fence guy.

I want them to find a real QB.

And I want them to win.

Maybe I am delusional, but that is how I feel about it.

Hold up a second. I want to make sure I understand what  you are saying. 

Donald Trump would buy the team and be quiet about it? The same donald trump that talks more than Rex? The same Donald Trump that sued the NFL to try and become an owner? 

We're talking about the same Donald Trump, correct? There isn't some other Donald Trump that you are thinking of?

The funny thing is that he's concerned with Woody being too political.

i know. The Donald, the hair problem, the everything.  But even though he was helped in the 70s by Papa, he still made his own money, eventually.  Woody knows nothing about that.  Woody is just a wannabe Big Shot.  Without his grandaddy's pot of gold, he would be nothing.  He is a weakling,  and this filters down to the rest of the org.

I dont care if it is Trump or not.  I just want the Jets to be owned by a real owner who knows what it means to claw your way to the top.

Plus...

And I want them to win.

trump was born into money as well.  don't be dense.   woody's a successful businessman.  in fact, his biggest problem is he is so successful he got caught making up losses for tax purposes

he did buy something for 650 million that is now worth double that so there's that

I'd be quite eager to hear Ali's policy on either party's domestic policy platform for the most recent primaries. I think it'd be a very insightful, and not at all inflammatory, read.

It is tempting to do so, but this is a sports forum. what i think in that regard, that is to say, my view on politics, is irrelevant. 

woodbie did buy the team on a slightly higher bid against a media media mogul ahole who also did not  make his fortune.

i truly dislike these childen [stet] of rich fathers, dolan included. look what he did to the knicks. a team i once

went every game to see in the late 60s and early 70s.

but i also dislike the owner of the pats,due to his annoying israel b/s, prefering the original Irish owner, and really cant stand Wang.

i watched every game the Islanders played between 79 and 84  at the Nassau Coliseum,- now... nothing.

i remember billy smith and his high stick, and admired him for it, but i dont watch the team now for reasons having to do

with the same issues that infest the jets.

woodie is actually a really nasty little privileged ahole.  look at his family. would you treat your daughter the way he did?

so is trump - a majo dips++t if there ever was one.

but if trump would build them a stadium in queens, i would leave fla and move to brooklyn tomorrow.

they are not the only ones with money.

but as for geno, excuse me while i (insert your favorite insult here) at this pretend qb.

i am in my mid 60s.  i want to see the Jets win again before i croak.

geno is not the answer. nor is rex. nor is idzik. nor is woody.

f___ every last one of them.

i want to see a winning Jets team again, now.

* bleeding green *

I'd be quite eager to hear Ali's policy on either party's domestic policy platform for the most recent primaries. I think it'd be a very insightful, and not at all inflammatory, read.

Well put young man, let us hear his policy prescriptions and in a levelheaded manner we will dissect its vulnerabilities.  In the process we can begin to fix this country.   

It is tempting to do so, but this is a sports forum. what i think in that regard, that is to say, my view on politics, is irrelevant. 

woodbie did buy the team on a slightly higher bid against a media media mogul ahole who also did not  make his fortune.

i truly dislike these childen [stet] of rich fathers, dolan included. look what he did to the knicks. a team i once

went every game to see in the late 60s and early 70s.

but i also dislike the owner of the pats,due to his annoying israel b/s, prefering the original Irish owner, and really cant stand Wang.

i watched every game the Islanders played between 79 and 84  at the Nassau Coliseum,- now... nothing.

i remember billy smith and his high stick, and admired him for it, but i dont watch the team now for reasons having to do

with the same issues that infest the jets.

woodie is actually a really nasty little privileged ahole.  look at his family. would you treat your daughter the way he did?

so is trump - a majo dips++t if there ever was one.

but if trump would build them a stadium in queens, i would leave fla and move to brooklyn tomorrow.

they are not the only ones with money.

but as for geno, excuse me while i (insert your favorite insult here) at this pretend qb.

i am in my mid 60s.  i want to see the Jets win again before i croak.

geno is not the answer. nor is rex. nor is idzik. nor is woody.

f___ every last one of them.

i want to see a winning Jets team again, now.

* bleeding green *

PrNV7Yg.gif

If we banned everyone who hated the jets this site would be down to just EverydayVlogger, Section 333, and Kelly. 

Seems to be a commie site at times.  How dare anyone question Geno.  I personally don't care that Geno doesn't care.  The only thing I care in regards to  Geno is how

long will it take Idziot to pull the plug on this failure and bench his uncaring scrub azz.

Just as I thought. I live in Fla also but still go to at least 2 Jet games a year. Just cause you watch them on Direct TV doesn't mean you pay their salaries. I hate Geno but if he stays and you leave, I'M ALL IN.

Plus...

And I want them to win.

Shut up. 

Archived