Mayweather puts $11 mil on Broncos -8

Gen X Jet

The Jets can't score points and can't cover anyone. There will be tons of orange in the stands and chances are high the team will be boo'ed off the field at half time. Easy money. 

The problem is that every bad team in the NFL always wins a game that they are a lock to lose at least once per season, so who knows. I'm staying away from the Jets for the rest of the season. Someone is going to get ****ed on a fluke performance by this team eventually and it sure as hell isn't gonna be me.

The problem is that every bad team in the NFL always wins a game that they are a lock to lose at least once per season, so who knows. I'm staying away from the Jets for the rest of the season. Someone is going to get ****ed on a fluke performance by this team eventually and it sure as hell isn't gonna be me.

I thought we got that out of our system vs. the Raiders.

Not this week.  Denver by 20+.  Then the Jets beat the Pats on Thursday.  

Especially considering that Rex is better than John Fox probably.

Archived