Mark Sanchez Talk - MERGED

jgb

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One bounced off his WRs hands, not sure about the other..

yeah that was on his WR....patsy fan must of missed that.

At 6-2 Sanchez will have some pressure on him to ensure Eagles stay on track for play-offs.

Will be interesting to watch him the rest of the way or for however long Foles is out.

Gotta think Chip Kelly is a little bit pumped about this. Coaches love nothing more than taking another coach's trash and turning them into players.

Ha. Said it before but Sanchez's game looks like a spitting image of Foles on the field...didnt even notice the difference really. Maclins also good.

He threw another pass right into the arms of a defender, but the guy dropped it. Evoked memories of The Greatest Thread In JetNation History.

QB's throw balls that should be picked off all the time...I think Sanchez has shown in that offense he's capable of putting points on the board and moving the football. He's certainly not Dan Marino but it doesnt seem like the Eagles are overly concerned with having to play Sanchez. Maybe he crashes and burns...but Kelly's too good of a coach for that imo. Sanchez was more a Jets problem than anything. 

I thought that drafting Mark Sanchez was the best move the JETS have made in a long time. Ive always stated (even when he looked like sh*t), that Mark was gonna be an elite quarterback in this league. He has a great football IQ and just needed the right coaching to get him comfortable. Whether he stays with the Eagles or gets traded to another club, Sanchez will undoubtedly take a starting role. Geno is a bum and will never make it as a starting QB in the NFL. He's a third stringer at best! He just doesnt have the presence to inspire a team, much less lead a team. I can t stomach to watch the JETS play anymore and Ive been an EAGLES fan ever since the Sanchez trade. Im still a JETS fan at heart but Idzik needs to go.

***And anyone who watched that Eagles game today, knows that those two interceptions were the fault of his receivers. Maybe I dont know football, but I think a pass that hits your receivers hands is a good pass, NO? 

I thought that drafting Mark Sanchez was the best move the JETS have made in a long time. Ive always stated (even when he looked like sh*t), that Mark was gonna be an elite quarterback in this league. He has a great football IQ and just needed the right coaching to get him comfortable. Whether he stays with the Eagles or gets traded to another club, Sanchez will undoubtedly take a starting role. Geno is a bum and will never make it as a starting QB in the NFL. He's a third stringer at best! He just doesnt have the presence to inspire a team, much less lead a team. I can t stomach to watch the JETS play anymore and Ive been an EAGLES fan ever since the Sanchez trade. Im still a JETS fan at heart but Idzik needs to go.

***And anyone who watched that Eagles game today, knows that those two interceptions were the fault of his receivers. Maybe I dont know football, but I think a pass that hits your receivers hands is a good pass, NO?

+1 to all this

If Sanchez finishes this season with a QB rating over 90, Rex won't be able to get a job coaching eight-man high school football in Reykjavik.

Doubt he hits 90. If I'm a defensive coordinator playing philly I probably don't even dress my linemen. Load up the defense with all of my backs, put them spread out across the line of scrimmage and challenge Sanchez to make a play other than a screen to Sproles.

If Sanchez finishes this season with a QB rating over 90, Rex won't be able to get a job coaching eight-man high school football in Reykjavik.

yup, of all of Rex faults being too dumb to realize you protect your QB at all costs because he makes or breaks your career is the topper.

Doubt he hits 90. If I'm a defensive coordinator playing philly I probably don't even dress my linemen. Load up the defense with all of my backs, put them spread out across the line of scrimmage and challenge Sanchez to make a play other than a screen to Sproles.

If I am the Philly coach, I pull Sanchez once a series, line up Sproles in a wildcat formation as often as I can, and proclaim my genius.

then you give up 300+ yards on the ground

As I was watching the games yesterday, I knew it would be quite amusing to see how some of JN's finest would react to one mediocre game from a guy who hadn't done sh*t for the prior 3 years.  Glad to see I wasn't disappointed.

Sanchez played well. The most interesting part of our season now will be watching the Eagles.

Archived