Jets final record?

Maxman

Only chance to win is against the Titans. I'm hoping the Titans are trying to win in an effort to establish a good feeling moving forward with their new coaching staff.

I can never root against the Jets while the game is on, but losing out is their best option for the future.

That being said, Jets will find a way to fall to between 7-10 in the draft. 3-13.

They should lose out because despite all the banter that the players would run through walls for Rex, their play indicates they mentally checked out a while ago.

In classic fashion the Jets will win 2 pointless PRIDE games against division rivals to once again lose out on premium draft positioning for a blue chip prospect

For those older fans alive during the Kotite years of '95-'96 as I myself endured as a teenage youth.

Does this season seem as painful (assuming 2-14 record) as those 3-13 & 1-15 years?

It doesn't seem to sting as much as it did then, but yet I actually spend MORE on the Jets now than I did then as STH, and don't find myself infuriated and as vehement as years past. Is it been there dine that? The Circle of Life? I've been conditioned like Pavlov's mutts?

For those older fans alive during the Kotite years of '95-'96 as I myself endured as a teenage youth.

Does this season seem as painful (assuming 2-14 record) as those 3-13 & 1-15 years?

It doesn't seem to sting as much as it did then, but yet I actually spend MORE on the Jets now than I did then as STH, and don't find myself infuriated and as vehement as years past. Is it been there dine that? The Circle of Life? I've been conditioned like Pavlov's mutts?

when you're beaten on a consistent basis, it no longer fazes you to be beaten,

The thing with those years, there was no illusion of hope.  Think many of us were blinded by last December's "success", along with the illusion that guys like Pryor, CJ, Decker, etc would drastically improve the team.  

I equate this year's team to the 1992 team.  1991 season ended with a bang, Nagle was the next Elway, team was full of young talent about to break out, etc.

Archived