Deflate-Gate \ Patriots Cheating Again Thread: MERGED

indygirl4jets

What circumstantial evidence do they have that someone or something associated with the Patriots had anything to do with the underinflated footballs?

I have yet to see one piece of even circumstantial, let alone physical, evidence that the Patriots were somehow responsible for the underinflated footballs.

Read my posts. That's circumstantial evidence.

What's your explanation that fits all the facts.? Enlighten me.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What circumstantial evidence do they have that someone or something associated with the Patriots had anything to do with the underinflated footballs?

I have yet to see one piece of even circumstantial, let alone physical, evidence that the Patriots were somehow responsible for the underinflated footballs.

I know... it was a tooth fairy or a gremlin.

I wonder who would have a motive to make the footballs be exactly the way Tommy Brady likes them?   Hmm.  I wonder?

The facts are.

11 of the 12 Patriots balls were underinflated

The Colts balls were fine, eliminating the weather.

The balls came out onto the field at the same time, meaning none of the balls were in the cold weather for longer, going back to fact 2.

So either you are just ignoring me because you have no answer or you have reading problems because I have said this several times

No there are more facts...

• 12 balls were under inflated.
  • 11 were substantially under inflated
  • all balls were checked 2.5 hours before the game by officials and were verified as properly inflated
  • The colts footballs were not tampered with
  • Someone let the air out of all of the Pats* footballs between 2.5 hours before the game and the discovery
  • Bellicheat is on record saying he does not know anything about it

If you consider those facts, please enlightene us with the who, what, when and how that makes them facts.

The facts are.

11 of the 12 Patriots balls were underinflated

The Colts balls were fine, eliminating the weather.

The balls came out onto the field at the same time, meaning none of the balls were in the cold weather for longer, going back to fact 2.

Exactly. I don't get what's so hard to understand.

The FACTS are clear DUMAS. all 12 balls did not pass specs, all 12 colt balls passed specs

Pats are guilty, suspend Brady Suspend Mumbles, take away #1 pick.  Brady has admitted to like his balls deflated, his wife doesn't care either way.

If you consider those facts, please enlightene us with the who, what, when and how that makes them facts.

the same internet leaks and tweets you are using to make your flaccid argument

sorry, as an old guy, does the word flaccid make you cringe ?

Obvious troll is being obvious. 

Wow.  Take some online courses or some night school. Everything on the list is a fact - the information has been verified by multiple sources including the NFL. We don't know who yet - but I believe we will know at some point.  Completely done with you.

tex knows what happened, but he is right,,, not enuf to convict, but enuf to  'know', which to some pats fans is a sad thing. some pats dont care, bury head in sand and say 'we won again'

Fortunately, there is no need too get a conviction. This is not a court of law. The commish has enough circumstantial evidence to levy severe penalties, especially when the Pats** previous behaviors are taken into account. 

Hey DUMAS, the temperature is different on each side of the field.

By what? a small fraction of a degree? No way temperature differences of points located 50 yards apart can be large enough for long enough to explain the differing conditions of the two sets of balls.

By what? a small fraction of a degree? No way temperature differences of points located 50 yards apart can be large enough for long enough to explain the differing conditions of the two sets of balls.

Don't feed the troll.  He can't be serious. No one is that stupid.

The FACTS are clear DUMAS. all 12 balls did not pass specs, all 12 colt balls passed specs

Pats are guilty, suspend Brady Suspend Mumbles, take away #1 pick.  Brady has admitted to like his balls deflated, his wife doesn't care either way.

Hey DUMAS, the temperature is different on each side of the field.

It's "DUMBASS!"

You dumbasses. 

No they can't.

Who is to say the weather didn't cause the balls to become deflated?

Until the NFL can link somebody or something to the deflation, the Pats can not be found guilty.

Damn, gotta love the guy who invented resonable doubt.

Probably true. Similarly to how Ray Rice's fiancé may have slipped on something in the elevator, and only her hair was non-slippery after the fall, so Rice had no other way to get her out... Too bad the inside video showed up...

Can you name some of the "facts"?

The only fact is that 11 balls were underinflated.  There are no other facts, and that's the problem for Goodell.

Nope.

The fact is that 11 balls in possession of the patriots became deflated.  The Patriots were responsible for looking after those footballs, hence any evidence that the balls were altered is absolutely the responsibility of the team who were charged with  looking after them.

What part of chain of custody are you missing here?

While it may be true that weather can cause PSI changes, in the first place it wasn't that cold on Sunday and in the 2nd place the deflation due to weather must have been very selective indeed if it only impacted balls in the Patriots possession. 

Archived