Free Agency Twitter Updates

DaBallhawk

Most Eagles fans are insane on a good day so no big surprise there.  I like Kelly, he doesn't give a Fug what people think and he is going to gloriously be the next darling like Belichick who runs the show or he will fail in a spectacular fashion.  Should be interesting either way.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone know when this is starting or has it already?  And where I can find some live blog coverage or something while I'm at work and trying not to work :)

It's happening at 4 pm the NFL Network is covering it.  So set your DVR's

Oregon pro day is Maccagnan's Waterloo

Was just listening to Polian on SportsCenter. He said most GM's are in Oregon right now scouting Mariota. Was interesting to hear him talk about how they handle free agency, all those negotiations etc. when they're not even present. Pretty complicated...

Greatest running back in the last decade worth a 2nd round pick. Times have changed

Compensation is supposed to be for what a player is going forward, not what he has been.  I think that's a fair deal for a RB, where the shelf life is very short.  Everyone knew the Vikings were going to deal him; I imagine they wanted a 1st but settling for an early 2nd rounder is about the best they were going to do.

Greatest running back in the last decade worth a 2nd round pick. Times have changed

He's close to 30 now, has a huge cap number, missed a year because of a suspension. If anything this trade is proof of how incredibly good and valuable he is.

Hoping we're too busy to make him an offer.

The Pizza delivery guy trying to hype up the fans. Something tells me this will go horribly wrong and Taylor will get either cut during preseason or end the year with 0 carries/pass attempts.

Okay, who in the Hell is Tyrod Taylor and why does Rex think he is so special? Because he's fast?

Archived