Free Agency Twitter Updates

DaBallhawk

Okay, who in the Hell is Tyrod Taylor and why does Rex think he is so special? Because he's fast?

We know this can't be true, because Rex had ZERO input to his roster.

He was tied up in his office, with a gag on and fed snacks through a hamster tube while other manipulated the genius he poured onto the playing field

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, who in the Hell is Tyrod Taylor and why does Rex think he is so special? Because he's fast?

Don't mention WrecksWryan unless you want his fanboys to go after you, trying to intimidate you from mentioning him ever again.

As for Taylor, he's basically Brad Smith. Minus the arm (throwing), minus the hands (catching). But he's fast, that's the only thing that matters.

Don't mention WrecksWryan unless you want his fanboys to go after you, trying to intimidate you from mentioning him ever again.

As for Taylor, he's basically Brad Smith. Minus the arm (throwing), minus the hands (catching). But he's fast, that's the only thing that matters.

you just cant control yourself.lol

Oh, I'm well aware of his fanboys. I've just started posting, but I've been visiting this site religiously regularly for a few years now.

If only Buffalo would sign Jalen Saunders; a Tyrod to Saunders TD would make sooooo many heads explode around here.

Oh, I'm well aware of his fanboys. I've just started posting, but I've been visiting this site religiously regularly for a few years now.

If only Buffalo would sign Jalen Saunders; a Tyrod to Saunders TD would make sooooo many heads explode around here.

Throw Taj Boyd in the mix. Another wildcat type QB Rex probably didn't want (according to his fans). It's funny how those wildcat QB's follow him around. The man is cursed!

Throw Taj Boyd in the mix. Another wildcat type QB Rex probably didn't want (according to his fans). It's funny how those wildcat QB's follow him around. The man is cursed!

Tajh Boyd screen pass TD to Scotty McKnight with blocking by John Conner?

Ha! Now I'm just being a dick.

Excellent deep threat. Wouldn't mind us throwing a late pick at them for Stills.

I would 1000000% make a late round trade for Stills. The Jets have a great receiving corp right now but they still don't have that burner deep threat. Stills would be the perfect fit.

Archived