Rex at it again! Needs to sit down w/ Oprah and Dr. Phil.

32EBoozer

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you Souhpark.  I totally agree.  Jim has also done a lot for this community,  especially needy and disabled children.  

Im a big fan of his. He signed a football for a JET buddy...  "Jets still suck..all the best, Jim Kelly".

He asked if he could do that and my buddy was beside himself in laughter.

Wait til REX blows a timeout and has the team unprepared.  Those smiles will be gone.

The man has the mental capacity of a 4th grader.  Blitz, Blitz, Blitz......

I think this was such a good gesture.  OTA is only 2 hours and this is for a  really  great cause.  And,  this is Buffalo...helping one another.  They don't call us the city of good neighbors for nothing  :winking0001:

and Kelly has been a class act, not like the douche in NE.

Did you happen to hear what Jim Kelly said about deflate?  I newsreporter asked Jim his take on Brady.  Jim said:  Of course Brady knew and he also said that he should be punished.  -  Not the exact words but that was the gist of Jim's take on the Brady situation.

I think this was such a good gesture.  OTA is only 2 hours and this is for a  really  great cause.  And,  this is Buffalo...helping one another.  They don't call us the city of good neighbors for nothing  :winking0001:

REX is so good to his players.... No doubt. Movies, late nights, no need to prepare for the big game.

Okay,  by "big" game I thought you meant playing a tough team like the Patriots (hate that name -LOL)   Do you think Woody and Rex are still on good terms.  Rex hasn't said anything to show otherwise but  he might be just downplaying.  

Im a big fan of his. He signed a football for a JET buddy...  "Jets still suck..all the best, Jim Kelly".

He asked if he could do that and my buddy was beside himself in laughter.

Over on the Bills Mafia site,  a chosen few decided to complain that the Bills should have been working and not at this charity event.  There were over 500 posts climbing all over these people. This is what happens when anyone says something negative about our team.   I am pasting the post so you can take a look

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10202932602955376&set=gm.1643718882511354&type=1&theater

Over on the Bills Mafia site, a chosen few decided to complain that the Bills should have been working and not at this charity event. There were over 500 posts climbing all over these people. This is what happens when anyone says something negative about our team. I am pasting the post so you can take a look

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10202932602955376&set=gm.1643718882511354&type=1&theater

Well I guess that's settled

Over on the Bills Mafia site, a chosen few decided to complain that the Bills should have been working and not at this charity event. There were over 500 posts climbing all over these people. This is what happens when anyone says something negative about our team. I am pasting the post so you can take a look

Run through those walls Jeannie .

Over on the Bills Mafia site,  a chosen few decided to complain that the Bills should have been working and not at this charity event.  There were over 500 posts climbing all over these people. This is what happens when anyone says something negative about our team.   I am pasting the post so you can take a look

Nice gesture on the teams part. Without Jim Kelly, the Bills are the lowest rung in the NFL.  he stayed in Buffalo, recruited Bledsoe, Flutie etc.  

I went to school in western NY, friends all over Rochester, Buffalo, Syracuse. Great fans, great people.  Just not a great future unless you want to work in government or depend on government. Very little growing industry.

I wish Namaths rep with the Jets was this solid.

Nice gesture on the teams part. Without Jim Kelly, the Bills are the lowest rung in the NFL. he stayed in Buffalo, recruited Bledsoe, Flutie etc.

Yes, Jim Kelly's involvement with the Bills has been quite the horn o'plenty.

I love the Bills new announcement to continue to feed McCoy 300+ times.

Brilliant strategy to protect your investment.

Philly got rid of Mcoy, partly because they were concerned about wear and tear. The Bill decide to keep him running at 110%

Rex hates black superstars

How slimy is Rex, by the way? He creeps into Buffalo, buys that stupid truck, kisses every Buffalo ass he can, and now he takes every photo op he can with Jim Kelly to exploit a tragic situation so he can curry favor with the locals. The guy is a filthy ****.

Nice gesture on the teams part. Without Jim Kelly, the Bills are the lowest rung in the NFL.  he stayed in Buffalo, recruited Bledsoe, Flutie etc.  

I went to school in western NY, friends all over Rochester, Buffalo, Syracuse. Great fans, great people.  Just not a great future unless you want to work in government or depend on government. Very little growing industry.

Buffalo was a forgotten soul in Albany until Cuomo came into office.  He's done wonders for the growth here in Buffalo.  UB2020 is no longer  dream but a reality.  Our Medical Campus near downtown continues to grow.  And,  the tax advantages given to businesses are starting to bring in new companies.  Still have a long way to go but it's much better than even 4 years ago.

How slimy is Rex, by the way? He creeps into Buffalo, buys that stupid truck, kisses every Buffalo ass he can, and now he takes every photo op he can with Jim Kelly to exploit a tragic situation so he can curry favor with the locals. The guy is a filthy ****.

Tom,  I think Rex and Jim Kelly have become good friends.  Jim Kelly went right over to One Bills Drive the day Rex came into town as Head Coach.  They have been seen together quite a bit and I know that Jim frequently visits One Bills Drive when the team is there.  

Buffalo was a forgotten soul in Albany until Cuomo came into office.  He's done wonders for the growth here in Buffalo.  UB2020 is no longer  dream but a reality.  Our Medical Campus near downtown continues to grow.  And,  the tax advantages given to businesses are starting to bring in new companies.  Still have a long way to go but it's much better than even 4 years ago.

well god bless ya but in 2 years your NFL team is going to be blowing chunks.

agreed..but it is all university/govt/hospital related.   Better than 20 years ago but nothing like Charlotte, Raleigh, Nashville, Austin TX.  Not trying to be negative. 

As we found out while he was in New York, the only thing Rex is interested in is Rex.  If he's got Jim Kelly in his back pocket, then it's just a little bit harder to fire him when the time comes.  Very well put T0m Shane.

With all of the extra-curricular stuff that Rex has been involved in since he's been there, one has to wonder if he's actually found time to do some of the lesser important things like, you know, coach the team.  Wait a second, what was I thinking?  Rex coaching a team?  Well, I guess there's a first time for everything.

I love the Bills new announcement to continue to feed McCoy 300+ times.

Brilliant strategy to protect your investment.

Philly got rid of Mcoy, partly because they were concerned about wear and tear. The Bill decide to keep him running at 110%

Don't believe everything you read.

Tom,  I think Rex and Jim Kelly have become good friends.  Jim Kelly went right over to One Bills Drive the day Rex came into town as Head Coach.  They have been seen together quite a bit and I know that Jim frequently visits One Bills Drive when the team is there.  

that's the problem jeanie

the most important thing to rex is to be one of the guys, to be liked by everybody, to be the favorite fun uncle

it works for a short spurt, then the habits start to erode.  sure, some players are self motivated and professional, but for a lot of the young kids they see a chance to take advantage of it

its not good in the end

This is what you fail to understand. It's all schtick. He did the same sh*t with Namath. Then Namath was critical of some of his coaching and Rex threw a temper tantrum.

Archived