Rex at it again! Needs to sit down w/ Oprah and Dr. Phil.

32EBoozer

I'm not sure what you mean by Cane...  Please elaborate!!!!

OK,noob.

A Cane is a Hurricane from the University of Miami, where Kelly played college ball.

(I graduated from there, too, after University of Buffalo.)

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So you give up however many years/decades you were cheering for this team (mostly in pain), this franchise, just because financially they had to move in order to survive? What if YOU had to move as well because you found a new job in LA, would you go back to rooting for the Jets again? And what if the Pats take over for the Jets here if you didn't have to move, do you root for the Pats then? By your own logic you'd have to.

The Jets run from here to LA, I'll immediately stop rooting for them, will root against them until the end of time and I'll root for the team that's put in their place within 2 years.

Loyalty is a two way street.

Me personally would root for my team no matter where they played however I remember when the Giants and Dodgers moved to California in the late 50's many of their fans became Met fans when that franchise started in the early 60's.. Only 1 former Dodger/Giant fan switched to the Yankee's and he was found shot 2 days later..LOL

Why NY is a National League town, no Dodger or Giants fan could ever root for the Yankees.

I'm not sure what you mean by Cane...  Please elaborate!!!!

Well -  give me a duh!!!  should have known that.  I do know he went to the University of Miami.  Didn't know the team was the Canes.  What was your post grad study at UB?

I remember that Sanchez was playing much more loosy goosy in that game at New Orleans, after a few more games with turnovers, he became a robot, and was never the same. But that game in Miami, I remember the commentators saying that Miami needed that game more, and outdesired us, especially their OL.

This is the key point.

Rex took Sanchez's confidence with his red light green light one two three crap. Bull horns and the like. Insanity.

Literally.........

Stuff that NO ONE else in the NFL uses and then the Rex apologist refused to assign any blame for the lack of OB development with not one but two QBs under Rex's charge. As far as Rex goes and his input on offense he was literally a moron, a freakin moron. He admitted he was totally clueless as far as the offense goes.

Yea we would have lost some tough games but we would have had a better team then the mess that Rex helped to create.

Just thinking about it still chaps my hide!!!

The Jets run from here to LA, I'll immediately stop rooting for them, will root against them until the end of time and I'll root for the team that's put in their place within 2 years.

Loyalty is a two way street.

So you would root for Brady, BB and Kraft if they moved here just for the sake of making more money. You'd root against Bowles, Macc if the Jets moved. You'd buy a Brady jersey. To each his own I guess.

Mike Rodak: How's this for team building? Instead of an OTA tomorrow, Rex Ryan is bringing his entire team to Jim Kelly's golf tournament.

I bet Mike Rodak coulnd't send this message fast enough.  He's a Patriots' man responsible for reporting on the Bills.  There's a petition going around to have him ousted from reporting on the Buffalo Bills.    Kelly's golf tournament is for a good cause.  

Mike Rodak: How's this for team building? Instead of an OTA tomorrow, Rex Ryan is bringing his entire team to Jim Kelly's golf tournament.

Rex is so stoopid.  How could he possibly think rallying around the most famous Bill of all time who just beat cancer qualifies as team building.

Rex is so stoopid.  How could he possibly think rallying around the most famous Bill of all time who just beat cancer qualifies as team building.

Knowing the Pegulas,  they probably put their blessing on the team going to this event tomorrow.  This charity/fundraising provides funds for disabled children and disadvantage childen.  It also provides funding for another charity organization run by the Kelly's called Hunter's Hope.  The Bills are missing 2 hrs of OTA to attend this.  

Who is Mike Rodak? And why are you following this sh*t?

Mike Rodak is an ESPN Sportswriter that covers the Buffalo area and a Patriots lover.  Buffalo hates him.  There's a petition going around to have him ousted out of the City.  

Hopefully by mid-October the entire NFL will know why

Yes by mid October the Bills will be 7 games into an epic debacle of a season and it will be Mike Rodaks fault , or Doug Whaley , or Greg Roman....someone anyone ...we just know it won't be Rex's fault...by that time " anonymous sources " will make sure we know that.

Yes by mid October the Bills will be 7 games into an epic debacle of a season and it will be Mike Rodaks fault , or Doug Whaley , or Greg Roman....someone anyone ...we just know it won't be Rex's fault...by that time " anonymous sources " will make sure we know that.

Oh Jollot,  I hope you're wrong.  I am so looking forward to a good season this year.

I bet Mike Rodak coulnd't send this message fast enough.  He's a Patriots' man responsible for reporting on the Bills.  There's a petition going around to have him ousted from reporting on the Buffalo Bills.    Kelly's golf tournament is for a good cause.  

Your growing fear and shame are palpable, jeanie. This is you, and the steamroller represents the reality of what I've been telling you:

So you would root for Brady, BB and Kraft if they moved here just for the sake of making more money. You'd root against Bowles, Macc if the Jets moved. You'd buy a Brady jersey. To each his own I guess.

Where in the world do you get this?  WTF would I root for the Pats?  There are only two team in the NFL, the Jets and Pats?  And didnt I say Id wait a year or two for the NFL to put another team in NY and root for them?  And why until then do I have to root against the Jets if I don't follow them like I do in NY?

I'd do exactly what my father and most did with the Dodgers - Mets

Knowing the Pegulas,  they probably put their blessing on the team going to this event tomorrow.  This charity/fundraising provides funds for disabled children and disadvantage childen.  It also provides funding for another charity organization run by the Kelly's called Hunter's Hope.  The Bills are missing 2 hrs of OTA to attend this.  

With what Jim Kelly has done and overcome in the last 10-15 years of his life, EVERY Bill's employee should be at that tournament. Case closed.

and Kelly has been a class act, not like the douche in NE.

With what Jim Kelly has done and overcome in the last 10-15 years of his life, EVERY Bill's employee should be at that tournament. Case closed

Thank you Souhpark.  I totally agree.  Jim has also done a lot for this community,  especially needy and disabled children.  

Archived