Milliner on Short Term IR

CrazyCarl40

Wish we tried to trade him after signing a completely new secondary this off-season?  Could have brought a 3rd at least, possibly more, now not worth the paper the trade would be written on.  

Injured when drafted, missed all of 2014, most of 2013, and now most of 2015.  

Ugh.

Wish we tried to trade him after signing a completely new secondary this off-season?  Could have brought a 3rd at least, possibly more, now not worth the paper the trade would be written on.  

Injured when drafted, missed all of 2014, most of 2013, and now most of 2015.  

Ugh.

No one in their right mind would give up a 3rd round pick for Milliner. The guy has done nothing yet in the NFL and is always injured. You'd be lucky to get a 7th.

well....  When we joke as fans that I want a SB before I die , it was funny and we all laugh.

Not it to age myself but I watched the 82 Mud Bowl game in a college dorm room.

Im not laughing anymore...... :)

My best Jets memory is hearing my dad talk about SBIII :(

If the new regime valued Milliner at all, he would not've been placed on this short term IR. His injury is not an eight week injury. This is last ditch protection to give a former top ten pick an opportunity to prove himself. He either proves himself, or he's gone. 

well....  When we joke as fans that I want a SB before I die , it was funny and we all laugh.

Not it to age myself but I watched the 82 Mud Bowl game in a college dorm room.

Im not laughing anymore...... :)

I too was in a college dorm watching that game and I can not and could not have ever fathomed that the Jets wouldn't have been in a SB by 2015 and counting!!!!

I was a music major...switched to accounting and went to PACE to finish. where did you go???

I went to school in Rhode Island and was an actor when I graduated from college am a teacher now :) 

I actually teach accounts now... 

All I can say is the Brad Pitts of the world have my money and notoriety so I settled on punishing myself and remaining a loyal Jets fan!!!!

I went to school in Rhode Island and was an actor when I graduated from college am a teacher now :) 

I actually teach accounts now... 

All I can say is the Brad Pitts of the world have my money and notoriety so I settled on punishing myself and remaining a loyal Jets fan!!!!

I was a music major...switched to accounting and went to PACE to finish. where did you go???

Maybe you guys should exchange #'s :wub:

JK

Archived