Liz Clarke ‏@lizclarketweet  3 hours ago

Gruden said DJackson had twinge after going out for deep ball today;
took himself out of practice and stayed out. Still hopeful Sun return

Gruden says strap in for injury report: LT Williams, Lichtensteiger
are 'wait & see'. A tough deal. LeRibeus & Nsekhe would go if needed

#Skins starting OL v NYJ could be: LT Nsekhe (0 starts); LG Long (2 sts);
C LeRibeus (0 sts); RG Scherff (5 sts); RT Moses (6 sts)

Possibly...they've been protecting well and the Jets dont really get sacks but maybe this is the breakout game.  Probably not though because I'll be in attendance. 

Did you read that tweet?  It doesn't matter if they've been protecting well if they don't get healthy.  The LT, LG, and C they send out there could have a combined 2 games started.

the one unit I am not worried about is the d-line with sheldumb coming back - energy should be up

but the skins back-ups are NFL players, and will get sick of hearing all week how they are over-matched, and will play their asses off. 

it just won't be enough against mo, snacks, sheldumb and LEO

man what a ******* super unit that is !!!!

the one unit I am not worried about is the d-line with sheldumb coming back - energy should be up

but the skins back-ups are NFL players, and will get sick of hearing all week how they are over-matched, and will play their asses off. 

it just won't be enough against mo, snacks, sheldumb and LEO

man what a ******* super unit that is !!!!

Especially with the secondary they have behind them.  It actually doesn't seem to be an issue that we don't have much at OLB. 

For the love of god , please show you are a team that can come out and take the skinny kids lunch money. Come out and step on a battered units throat!! SHOW US THE D LINE WE DESERVED IN SEPTEMBER!!!

Coming out like flat, jive-talking, pussies was the crap we expect to be gone from  this team.

Bruce Arians has been showing the league he's a very very good coach for a few years now. Earlier this year they were dismantling some team and were up something like 35-0 at halftime. You know what he said to his team at halftime? I don't have the exact quote, but it went something  like this...

"If anybody here starts taking it easy out there, you'll be looking for a new job on Monday."

For the love of god , please show you are a team that can come out and take the skinny kids lunch money. Come out and step on a battered units throat!! SHOW US THE D LINE WE DESERVED IN SEPTEMBER!!!

Coming out like flat, jive-talking, pussies was the crap we expect to be gone from  this team.

Bruce Arians has been showing the league he's a very very good coach for a few years now. Earlier this year they were dismantling some team and were up something like 35-0 at halftime. You know what he said to his team at halftime? I don't have the exact quote, but it went something  like this...

"If anybody here starts taking it easy out there, you'll be looking for a new job on Monday."

That's the way it should be. I love that

Just to give more context to what KRL posted:

OUT for Sunday's game vs. Jets: Hall, Reed, Culliver, Lichtensteiger, T. Williams.

QUESTIONABLE: D. Jackson, M. Jones.

This game is a matchup nightmare for the Redskins. I feel Desean Jackson could potentially give us a hard time if he plays and is healthy.

I'll never forget playing Seattle with all five Seahawk O'line starters out. We lost! ?

Yep, just like we were going to roll over the Eagles because they're starting Lbers were out.  No game is a gimme in the NFL, I trust Bowles and staff will beat this into our players heads unlike our previous CS.

I'll add to the list a few years back when we played the Pats and they already had a terrible secondary and had injuries, they were freaking playing edleman back there and it didn;t help at all.  Teams will scheme around their problems.  We have to be aware of the skins running game obviously but also short passing and screen game.

This game is a matchup nightmare for the Redskins. I feel Desean Jackson could potentially give us a hard time if he plays and is healthy.

assuming he has time for time for the route to develop.  There will be a ton of balls going to the rbs this game...I mean more than usual...skins throw a ton of passes to the backs.

8 sacks

+2 in turnover differential

RG3 finishes game

Jay Gruden is a fat man boy

rg3 wontbe active.  He has a clause in his contract with 16 mill cap number if he finishes the season injured...so he hasn't been active for a game yet.

Tannehill has a similar clause in his contract for 2016...but his gauruntees the last 3 years of the deal...

assuming he has time for time for the route to develop.  There will be a ton of balls going to the rbs this game...I mean more than usual...skins throw a ton of passes to the backs.

+1

D-Jax needs time to get down field. Cousins isn't going to have that. Sheldon is feasting on Sunday... Book it!

+1

D-Jax needs time to get down field. Cousins isn't going to have that. Sheldon is feasting on Sunday... Book it!

they have their LT, OG, and C out this game...may be more than Sheldon feasting.  I wouldn't want my back up center facing Snacks...or my back up OG facing Williams, Wilkerson, or Sheldon...you know?!?!

We've played the Browns, Colts, Eagles, and Dolphins.

redskins are the best d we've faced all year

Im worried

I agree.  They will be without their top 3 CBs, so it won't be that D we face.  Their front 7 led by 3 huge hogs and a ALL PRO caliber OLB in Kerrigan is formidable.  I think we just have to not turn it over and our D should control the field position.  I dont expect the Redskins to be able to do much on our D.  I think our D should help us keep the fields manageable as long as we dont have stupid turnovers.

DJAX has been ruled OUT for tomorrow

Huge blow. Even if you're one of the crazies that thought the Redskins were going to be competitive in this game (they weren't), you gotta admit it's looking really bad for them now after these injuries.

This is going to be an even bigger blowout than the Dolphin game. We're on to New England.

I agree.  They will be without their top 3 CBs, so it won't be that D we face.  Their front 7 led by 3 huge hogs and a ALL PRO caliber OLB in Kerrigan is formidable.  I think we just have to not turn it over and our D should control the field position.  I dont expect the Redskins to be able to do much on our D.  I think our D should help us keep the fields manageable as long as we dont have stupid turnovers.

Atrapitis.gif

Archived