Jets Sign P Steve Weatherford

Ghost

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rules? You mean the part when Fitzy tries to extend a play and goes to hit a WR over the middle and McCourty reads his eyes and picks him off? INT rules? Other than that, I have no idea what you are referring to.

Can't wait to see Brady and Revis play catch tomorrow.

Rules? You mean the part when Fitzy tries to extend a play and goes to hit a WR over the middle and McCourty reads his eyes and picks him off? INT rules? Other than that, I have no idea what you are referring to.

no, the part where you don't get to punt after a turnover

lol

no, the part where you don't get to punt after a turnover

lol

Well I didn't expect them to punt on *every* down... did you? You LOL at that? I've been corrected before, but have never been taken to task on change of possession after a punt. You know, one of those downs when the Jets don't go 3-and-out? Maybe McCourty picks off one of *those* passes?

No you won't be. Game thread is for Jets fans. No smack talk at all in the game thread. 

Thanks.

You are assuming I will be talking smack. If the game thread is ONLY for Jets fans, I guess I would not meet that criteria. But if the only criteria is no smack talking, I could certainly meet that. If I need to meet both, then you are correct.

I can't imagine how he is going to get through it.  The playbook has to be extremely difficult to comprehend to catch and punt the ball.  

yea your probably right, the special teams has been so great im sure they dont need any practice together to try to be in sync.

You are assuming I will be talking smack. If the game thread is ONLY for Jets fans, I guess I would not meet that criteria. But if the only criteria is no smack talking, I could certainly meet that. If I need to meet both, then you are correct.

Precisely what would motivate a New England to fan to come to an in-game chat with New England's opposition that Sunday?  Wouldn't you really rather spend time bonding with your fellow Pats fans?

Precisely what would motivate a New England to fan to come to an in-game chat with New England's opposition that Sunday?  Wouldn't you really rather spend time bonding with your fellow Pats fans?

Believe it or not (and you probably do), I do not like NE fan forums. But, each week I like to go to the oppositions forum, just to see what the mood is like. Overall, you guys are not too bad. Buffalo/Ravens forums are the worst. Dallas got ugly too... with all that America's Team stuff, although they haven't actually done anything to be *that* team since mid 1990s. I usually don't check much during the game, but like to see what people are saying on big plays, either way.

Quigley has been terrible for years, long over due.  You can quote all the stats that says he wasn't that bad but a hell of a lot of inside the 20 punts seemed to be when we were kicking from the other teams 45.  He also saved his worst kicks from deep in our zone.  I am not huge fan of Weatherford but Quigley has been sub par for a few years.

I hear quigley owed enkempali 2 dollars over a dominos debt and IK kicked him in the shins.

It's about f*****g time we brought him back into the fold.  Never understood why Westcoff didn't like him.  I know he was off his game in post season play but none the less I thought he was a keeper.

when we dumped him he was the number 1 punter with punts inside the 20 ...for a game that's all about field position and directional punting he didn't need to have a huge leg I'm glad he's back. In the case of Westhoff he had to make up some bullsh*t because it was probably the GM's decision to let him go and Westhoff had to be the good soldier

when we dumped him he was the number 1 punter with punts inside the 20 ...for a game that's all about field position and directional punting he didn't need to have a huge leg I'm glad he's back. In the case of Westhoff he had to make up some bullsh*t because it was probably the GM's decision to let him go and Westhoff had to be the good soldier

from what I remember it was all westhoff and his dislike of Weatherford.  Will be interesting to hear westhoff on the Jets postgame. You know he'll have a comment about Weatherford.  

Archived