******The Official Jets -- Raiders Game Day Thread******

joewilly12

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah that one dropped pass by an injured player was really a critical step.

I knew the #excuse would occur when it isnt Geno. 

Cant wait to hear the excuse on why the Defense allowed the Raiders to put up as many points on them as the Pats and allowed Carr to have a career day. 

Either that or we can ignore TD drops in 2 weeks just to concentrate on our back up who was our back up until our starter forgot how to f'ing slide. 

Havent heard one "bonehead" comment on Fitz this entire time. Oh thats right, #excuses for anyone not named Geno. 

Atleast you guys are consistent. Cant wait to read the forums this week.

What are you, the Geno Police? 

Cant take what you obviously dish out. 

Enjoy your week of hate though. 

You're not as smart as you think you are. This post was in reference to health and not play. I can take whatever but at least come to the table with some intelligence. Fitz is obviously going to be out. Geno looks hurt as well. Petty is going to be the #2 next week and one more play where Geno gets rocked and Petty is the guy. Not sure what kind of hot take you assumed, but then again, I shouldn't expect better from you at this juncture. 

You're not as smart as you think you are. This post was in reference to health and not play. I can take whatever but at least come to the table with some intelligence. Fitz is obviously going to be out. Geno looks hurt as well. Petty is going to be the #2 next week and one more play where Geno gets rocked and Petty is the guy. Not sure what kind of hot take you assumed, but then again, I shouldn't expect better from you at this juncture. 

TL;DR

I've already moved on and made a Mike Glennon thread. None of this stupidity matters now. 

Cant wait to hear the excuse on why the Defense allowed the Raiders to put up as many points on them as the Pats and allowed Carr to have a career day. 

Either that or we can ignore TD drops in 2 weeks just to concentrate on our back up who was our back up until our starter forgot how to f'ing slide. 

Havent heard one "bonehead" comment on Fitz this entire time. Oh thats right, #excuses for anyone not named Geno. 

Everyone at Florham Park has been eating paint chips.

Copious amounts of paint chips.

That was a disgusting performance by the defense...Revis was schooled by a rookie (albeit a darn good one).  The gameplan was ultra-conservative .  Little did we know Calvin Pryor was the key player for us.

Geno stinks and has no brain, but I would rather have him playing than Fitz.   

You're the one doing mental gymnastics trying to defend Geno's stupid decision making. Who's defending Bowles or the defense? cause they're being just as idiotic as you

What are you, the Geno Police? 

Cant take what you obviously dish out. 

Enjoy your week of hate though. 

Geno played well.  I dunno wtf was up with the D or coaching though.  ****!n sad!  No matter.  We're definitely not a top 10 team.  

Ugh.  At least Geno is playing now.  Hopefully it keeps up.

That was a disgusting performance by the defense...Revis was schooled by a rookie (albeit a darn good one).  The gameplan was ultra-conservative .  Little did we know Calvin Pryor was the key player for us.

Geno stinks and has no brain, but I would rather have him playing than Fitz.   

Amari Cooper is pretty good. Raiders got them a good one. 

That had him bumping WRs at the line...he should be a down lineman.  Bowles may just be dumber than Rex.

Thank god you answered. Been trying to figure it out. He is a waste man. He had glimpses but my dude is invisible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're the one doing mental gymnastics trying to defend Geno's stupid decision making. Who's defending Bowles or the defense? cause they're being just as idiotic as you

No craziness out your mouth this time. So It looks like you mom washed your mouth out with soap. 

Tell her I said that I appreciate that. 

Geno played well.  I dunno wtf was up with the D or coaching though.  ****!n sad!  No matter.  We're definitely not a top 10 team.  

Ugh.  At least Geno is playing now.  Hopefully it keeps up.

Yeah, Geno is going to get his ass handed to him for not throwing the ball away, but other than that he had an okay game given the circumstances. 

Archived