Considering The Lack Of Moves ..

KRL

why would I be happy?  Fitz was finally playing well, I was rooting for him just like I will root for geno. 

spare us the hockey stuff please

these posts make me smile.

do we know what we are watching with the jets?  Gaily has developed an offense that doesn't require a QB.  Fitz can't even throw a pass to the sideline but we've been winning.

a QB can lose us a game, but if we win its tied to running, blocking, playing defense, and not turning it over.  

Guys, we have Marshall and Decker lined up in the slot half the time, not because they can't play outside, our QB can't throw outside.

we need to stop putting Fitz on a pedestal.  We are winning in spite of him, not because of him.  He just needs to not f up...he's good at that I guess, but he's still turning it over almost 2 times a game...that's not exactly something to get excited about and he had more turnovers in 4 games than Geno had in 6 the year before.

calm down, we can win with Geno...as long as we can run the ball and play defense, which is the ONLY way we've been winning with Fitz too!

Im not too sure on that. You may be right, but if they made a device how is it going to work while receiving the ball under center or catching the ball in shotgun? 

I guess catching the ball in shotgun may not be too bad, he could always favor his throwing hand while catching but I still think it may create a problem under center or running the ball to the right given that he would have to pass the ball off to the running back with his bad hand on running plays to the right. It also could be an issue to spin the ball in order for his fingers to grip the laces. He'll need that broken hand to do it. 

I really dont know how I feel about them not bringing in a QB. The past 2 days I've been feeling a bit dismissive about the Jets and their decision making. Its like "whatever" at this point .

Probably a case of no MG Postpartum depression.. If you think you have postpartum depression, tell your health care provider. Medicines, including antidepressants and talk therapy can help you get well. :(

We made at the QB position (not even picking up Flynn again) I
believe Fitzpatrick is going to play.  The medical staff probably
spent the whole day creating a "device" to shield Fitpatrick's
thumb and were successful.  Add in the fact that they could "shoot
it up" before the game to minimize the pain if needed

I think the lack of moves means that at least *one* of Fitz or Geno is healthy enough to play Sunday - probably Geno - and that Fitz won't be out too long.  This Sunday it's probably Geno backed up by Petty.

cannot make it numb though.  have to feel it to control handoffs

I got the exact same impression. I have to believe that if either Geno or Fitz could not play that Mac would have gone out there and either made a trade or signed a guy like Matt Flynn. 

My gut says that Fitz either plays this week or is out for one week minimum. He's a tough dude, maybe he can handle the hand pain.

Fitz's finger wasn't an issue due to pain. It was that he couldn't take snaps and hold onto the ball properly. 

Im not too sure on that. You may be right, but if they made a device how is it going to work while receiving the ball under center or catching the ball in shotgun? 

I guess catching the ball in shotgun may not be too bad, he could always favor his throwing hand while catching but I still think it may create a problem under center or running the ball to the right given that he would have to pass the ball off to the running back with his bad hand on running plays to the right. It also could be an issue to spin the ball in order for his fingers to grip the laces. He'll need that broken hand to do it. 

I really dont know how I feel about them not bringing in a QB. The past 2 days I've been feeling a bit dismissive about the Jets and their decision making. Its like "whatever" at this point .

The device will allow Fitz to shove his finger up Mangolds "glory hole" while receiving the ball.

This will protect the thumb and the thumb realigning Mangold's vertibrae will help his neck!

#MadeInAmerica!

The device will allow Fitz to shove his finger up Mangolds "glory hole" while receiving the ball.

This will protect the thumb and the thumb realigning Mangold's vertibrae will help his neck!

#MadeInAmerica!

... Lol... Well played  ... Disgusted yet also LMFA'sGHO at the same time !

Archived