Jets/Bills "Color Rush" uniforms next Thursday

Morrissey

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the color, but not the pickle pants.

See if it wasnt a promotion where the NFL wants one color to be featured to an extreme, it would look soooooo much better with white pants. Anyone got the photoshop skills to make it happen?

See if it wasnt a promotion where the NFL wants one color to be featured to an extreme, it would look soooooo much better with white pants. Anyone got the photoshop skills to make it happen?

you are right on! White pants would be great.

Throw a gray facemask on the helmet, lighten the green and voila- the perfect uniform. Stop with this bullsh*t Nike crap. And bring back the Oilers too.

don_maynard_1969_11_01.jpg

Very true. I'm going to the game next week. I had to order it, lol.

HORRENDOUS 

Good for you but how the **** can you give someone a negative rep for what they like in a uni?

Its a take off on our classic unis, that we don't even know that they will wear more than once or a handful of times.  Just how can that be this big a problem to anyone

The commercials don't do them justice. the photo gallery of 22 close-ups in the Jets' website reveals them to be quite nice indeed.

Slap some white stripes on the socks and white pants with that shade of green . . . . . VOILA!!!!! Best uni in the league, hands down. They just need a few more white "accents" to make it an instant classic. I'm surprisingly receptive of the chrome green on the helmet logo & stripe. 

Clearly a marketing ploy to sell more merchandise, but if they really incorporate that uni into the rotation, I'd bite. 

Good for you but how the **** can you give someone a negative rep for what they like in a uni?

Its a take off on our classic unis, that we don't even know that they will wear more than once or a handful of times.  Just how can that be this big a problem to anyone

someone gave a negative rep??  Whaaa??

I like them & like someone else said, make the pants white with matching stripes down the side like sleeves & it's a sweet update going forward with a nice ode to the past in the Kelly green. I'm not a fan of wearing Kelly green but I'd buy the white stuff with Kelly Green highlights. I also like the chrome green on the helmets. They have to up there game for the young hipsters, time waits for no man.

someone gave a negative rep??  Whaaa??

I saw someone gave Mogglez a negative rep, checked and it came courtesy CobraVerde.  

Go figure, how can you be so self absorbed that you throw a negative just because someone likes a uni that you don't like?

Archived