• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Belichick is the best NFL HC.

Brady is the best QB.

Gostowski the best Kicker

Gronk the best TE.

They hate us because they anus.

At the end of the day it's all about the bolded. 200 yards passing in 4th quarter. Gronk is great, Gostkowski is very good, Belichick is extremely over rated, none of that matters if not for Brady.

I have to admit I wanted to see the Pats lose finally, but quite honestly, as a Jet fan I'm not one of those fans that likes all NY teams, in fact I can't stand the Giants & their giant shadow over us. I'm positive all Giant fans were laughing at the Jets on Thursday night saying SOJs.

That loss today to the Patriots was disgusting. The Pats had the most injuries they've had on their Oline all season & that's saying something since they've been short there all year. Then Edelman gets knocked out. They have 20-10 lead, they stall for a quarter, they give up a huge Punt return, they get back in the game, they don't use the clock, but they still take the lead. Then they let the Pats get in FG position and they have to watch the best FG kicker in the game attempt a 54 yarder,lol. Was there any doubt in your minds Jet fans that Gostkowski was gonna make that kick? My wife was like, that's a long kick, I was like THIS GAME IS OVER, Pats win. That loss was worse than ours, we never had a lead.

We had a lead vs the Pats if that's what you are referring too. If its the Bills game then ok

Pats do all the little things right, which is why they win all of these close games. Best special teams in football gets overlooked- but its the difference between winning and losing these types of games. Also Butler going after the ball is exactly what they're coached to do. Lee Evans all over again.

you can't give Brady time, this is how the last 2 SBs would have ended if NYG had left him enough time.  luckily for them in those games they did not.

If Collins makes a catch time wouldnt have mattered. Brady was actually off yesterday. You pressure him- he's beatable. The redzone turnover was very unBrady-like.

But when you other guys making big plays(Amendola, Gostowski) you see how well coached that team is all around.

Pats do all the little things right, which is why they win all of these close games. Best special teams in football gets overlooked- but its the difference between winning and losing these types of games. Also Butler going after the ball is exactly what they're coached to do. Lee Evans all over again.

This is something I always feel gets overlooked / ignored - too often we hear about how other teams drafted the right player / we drafted the wrong guy, but in my mind it's much more about what you DO with the guys you draft that is important.

Players don't come out of college with that attention to detail / discipline / situational awareness built in. It needs to be coached in.

This is something I always feel gets overlooked / ignored - too often we hear about how other teams drafted the right player / we drafted the wrong guy, but in my mind it's much more about what you DO with the guys you draft that is important.

Players don't come out of college with that attention to detail / discipline / situational awareness built in. It needs to be coached in.

Which is why Belichick is the best. No detail overlooked. We see how crazy the catch rules are now- there's no reason to(especially on the sideline and in the EZ) to not be going after the football. If the ball moves its going to be called incomplete.

Which is why Belichick is the best. No detail overlooked. We see how crazy the catch rules are now- there's no reason to(especially on the sideline and in the EZ) to not be going after the football. If the ball moves its going to be called incomplete.

It's why, for me, it was (past) time to move on from Rex - he doesn't do detail, he does emotion. Emotion will only get you so far. To win consistently you have to do that cold, calculated, detail focussed thing. Use your opponent's weaknesses and emotions against them.

Not saying Bowles is the answer - too early to tell - but at leas he could be, IMHO. We'll see.

If Collins makes a catch time wouldnt have mattered. Brady was actually off yesterday. You pressure him- he's beatable. The redzone turnover was very unBrady-like.

But when you other guys making big plays(Amendola, Gostowski) you see how well coached that team is all around.

if the NE DB catches that pass in SB XLII the game was over, if Welker hangs on to that 3rd down in SB XLVI the game is likely over.  Brady wasn't great yesterday but he's still Brady and still led his O to 27 pts.  you can't drop INts and give him time late in a game.

Players don't come out of college with that attention to detail / discipline / situational awareness built in. It needs to be coached in RELENTLESSLY BY ANY AND ALL MEANS OF CHEATING, AT ALL COSTS.

Fixed

Which is why Belichick is the best CHEATING SCUMBAG. No CHEATING detail overlooked. We see how crazy the catch rules are now- there's no reason to(especially on the sideline and in the EZ) to not be going after the football. If the ball moves its going to be called incomplete.

Fixed

I respect the Pats accomplishments, but their fans are some of the biggest anuses there are in the sports world. I know when you win you want to brag on it. That's ok, go where others of your ilk are PatsReign39, but don't come here and expect not to be treated rudely. You are rude just being here. And don't forget that once your era is over the fall to the rest of us is a long drop. 

Best moment of yesterday's games was watching that kick sail through the uprights. Sure I hate the Pats, but they are cruising to the playoffs and a division win, one way or the other. The last thing I wanted to hear on sports talk the entire week was how the Giants are now a contender etc...

I hate when those teams play b/c as much as I hate NE I hate the Giants much more.

I respect the Pats accomplishments, but their fans are some of the biggest anuses there are in the sports world. I know when you win you want to brag on it. That's ok, go where others of your ilk are PatsReign39, but don't come here and expect not to be treated rudely. You are rude just being here. And don't forget that once your era is over the fall to the rest of us is a long drop. 

Ever go to a Jets/Giants game. Just may change your mind about the biggest anuses in the sportsworld and their right in our own backyard - F the Gmen and their fans.

pats fans > giants fans

I bleed the clock and give them no more than 50 seconds, that said Collins has to make that play

I was listening to carl banks in the car and he said the gianst were jamming the pats* off the line all day with 2 exceptions.  gronks TD and the 4th and 10

thats dumb playcalling, lol

banks and eli also said the pats* sent in their goal line unit so the giants got man to man and decided to throw

I was listening to carl banks in the car and he said the gianst were jamming the pats* off the line all day with 2 exceptions.  gronks TD and the 4th and 10

thats dumb playcalling, lol

banks and eli also said the pats* sent in their goal line unit so the giants got man to man and decided to throw

wow unreal, gmen should have doubled gronk and amendola and make Lafell beat them too. If gmen run twice or three times, pats have like 45 seconds 1st and 5 runs down to two minute warning.  2nd down run clocks runs down to 120  3rd down it goes down to 40.  4th down FG  36 seconds.  Who knows they may score a TD running the ball

Belichick is the best NFL HC.

Brady is the best QB.

Gostowski the best Kicker

Gronk the best TE.

They hate us because they anus.

this is 100% accurate.

However my pats friend, always remember the slave who turn to his Roman captor and whispered, "all glory is fleeting"

enjoy the good times. for now

Archived