### Jets \ Giants --- The Official Game Thread ###

Maxman

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

#Jets CB Buster Skrine will start in place of Revis today. CB Darrin Walls touted Skrine’s 4.3 speed to me this week. “he can match anyone."

from Josina Anderson

it will be interesting to see who is outside with beckham, and who takes him inside.  if milliner doesn't get a sniff on the outside with williams out, it can only mean bowles really doesn't trust him at all. 

it will be interesting to see who is outside with beckham, and who takes him inside.  if milliner doesn't get a sniff on the outside with williams out, it can only mean bowles really doesn't trust him at all. 

we don't know that already? 

Don't really care about winning or losing today. Just look respectable, and get me to next year's minicamp with Bryce Petty looking like Aaron Rodgers in 7 on 7's.

We will hopefully be there regardless of what happens this season.  Just fun to actually watch somewhat meaningful football at the end of season.  

Giants 27

Jets 21

Jets secondary is banged up. I don't think Eli Manning is going to have two bad games in a row. Fitzpatrick will play well, but at the end of the day, Manning is the better QB, and the Giants will win.

I think you are hopelessly wrong.

This is such the typical game the Giants win and the Jets lose....I think its a very bad matchup for us and it is more of a desperation game for the Giants.  Therefore Giants 34 Jets 14 is my prediction, without blitzing we dont seem to get pressure on the QB and without Revis and Williams you cant expect Bowles to put Cro and Walls on an island...Eli will pick us apart...I fear its going to be a very depressing and ugly game for us Jets fans.

Cro is the key to this game. Hopefully, he steps up.  Odell will get his, cant stop that but if Cro can hold him to a reasonable day we win this.  Bowles has to put Milliner or Skrine on the other side. Walls has proven he is just not up to it.  This is where Bowles really must use his defensive genius he is known for.   

Cro is the key to this game. Hopefully, he steps up.  Odell will get his, cant stop that but if Cro can hold him to a reasonable day we win this.  Bowles has to put Milliner or Skrine on the other side. Walls has proven he is just not up to it.  This is where Bowles really must use his defensive genius he is known for.   

Walls has proven he's not up to it but Toaster Skrine and Milliner are? GTFO with this nonsense. The last time we saw Milliner he gave up 200 yards to Jordy Nelson like two years ago. Your post makes no sense whatsoever.

For the Jets to win all of their CBs will have to play well. Especially Cro and Skrine, the guys making the big bucks. 

Walls has proven he's not up to it but Toaster Skrine and Milliner are? GTFO with this nonsense. The last time we saw Milliner he gave up 200 yards to Jordy Nelson like two years ago. Your post makes no sense whatsoever.

For the Jets to win all of their CBs will have to play well. Especially Cro and Skrine, the guys making the big bucks. 

The idea of Walls and Cro at CB makes me positively squeamish

Archived