Patriot Tears Taste So Good

Maxman

You're embarrassing yourself.

Given how much flailing you've been doing, the better play in your case would have been to hide for a month or two.

It's one thing to show up the next day and take your medicine, it's an entirely other thing to show up and fully act out all of the things your therapist has been trying to work on with you.

If any Pat fans do need the therapy I would like to recommend klecko73isgod.  He is currently accepting patients.  

What about those intention grounding calls that were "missed", funny pats* fans don't bring that up.

Not only that but the announcers never mentioned it either ! We were all like WTF??  Passes never even reached the line of scrimmage.

Now I hate the Patriots as much as the next guy but if I was a fan of their team I wouldn't even bother coming here. Like you've dominated the division and the NFL for over a decade what are you doing here? You still lost and it's still awesome not just to us but to the rest of the NFL/division. It's even better knowing that we helped the loss of home field with our week 16 win. Or was it the Dolphins juggernaut that attributed to it? It doesn't matter. We didn't finish the season well and missed the playoffs but yesterday's win was badass no matter how many years we've missed the playoffs/Super Bowl there's no way to spoil it haha.

Yup, it doesn't appear insecure at all that less than 24 hours after your team went down, you were posting on other teams' message boards..... totally normal.  I know when the Jets lost to Buffalo last month, I couldn't wait to run to the Chargers message boards and tell them we were still better than them....:sarc:

I have been a member since this board was created so it is kind of normal.  Bye Felicia!

Talib had his hand against Gronk's side. He didn't hold him from jumping up, that's just sad that you'd even go there.

Again, know the context of the conversation.

I did not go there.  A JN poster went there.  I just said he was held.  They showed replays which showed his right arm around Gronk before the pass and left hand full of jersey as the pass arrived.  He prevented him from making an attempt on the ball.  He got away with it.  it is what it is.

In typical JN fashion, you all miss the forest for the trees.  I had a sentence  were I did not even complain about the fact he was held and a paragraph were Patriots had their ass kicked.  All Jet fan sycophants see is that first sentence and they lose their minds.  Morons. 

Here is an image for the site's banner to reflect the Jets' championship...err Patriots' loss.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5SY6X_yQ7G11lMX47TVW

The reason we do not care is that we are less than a year removed from the last championship.  You know what that is like JN, if you are over 50.  :)

Liar liar pants on fire. We don't like liars.  You are lying thru your teeth when you say you don't care.  Nobody believes that bullcrap, so just stop.  That's about as stupid as defending the claim the the "inflator" was a nickname due to a diet.  You Patriots fans ---->  so very, very dumb.  It's astonishing.  You care.  Especially since it would have been arguably the first Super Bowl your team appeared in without cheating to get there.  You must be special because most HONEST Pats fans are in agony.

Not only that but the announcers never mentioned it either ! We were all like WTF??  Passes never even reached the line of scrimmage.

there were no fewer than three Intentional Groundings.  Brady was NOT beyond the tackle box (not even close) and there was no eligible receiver anywhere in the vicinity.  But three times.... no call.  Thank God, the fix didn't work this time.  

Pats lost means Jet fans are happy.  Why would someone even post about having a life and not care about the Pats games?  That's great and how life should be but if that's the case why even post in this thread?  Let the rest os the Jet fans cheer while you wait until preseason game #1.

Here is an image for the site's banner to reflect the Jets' championship...err Patriots' loss.

The reason we do not care is that we are less than a year removed from the last championship.  You know what that is like JN, if you are over 50.  :)

Shut the f*ck up, you got your front-running trolling ass kicked!

The reason we do not care is that we are less than a year removed from the last *** championship ***.  You know what that is like JN, if you are over 50.  :)

Fixed.

I find it truly sad that we as Jet fans have only the misery of Patriots fans too look forward too as enjoyment from a football season. We are truly pathetic . I am a Jet fan, and what happens to the rest of the NFL is of very little concern to me . I root for the Jets I cheer for the Jets but I do not live for the Jets. I have a Life. 

Sorry but this post makes no sense.

What am I looking forward to? I am looking forward to seeing an improved Jets team that will have a stronger running game next season and will win the Super Bowl.

I live for life. I have a family, I love them all. And I enjoy watching my kids grow. That said, I ABSOLUTELY live for the Jets and I have no problem admitting that. I don't see anything wrong with that. Go Jets all day, even when it isn't game day.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5SY6X_yQ7G11lMX47TVW*

Fixed

You care so little? 

Your posts say otherwise. 

Pats lost means Jet fans are happy.  Why would someone even post about having a life and not care about the Pats games?  That's great and how life should be but if that's the case why even post in this thread?  Let the rest os the Jet fans cheer while you wait until preseason game #1.

image.thumb.jpeg.513b291c53d173a8d149b8f

I find it truly sad that we as Jet fans have only the misery of Patriots fans too look forward too as enjoyment from a football season. We are truly pathetic . I am a Jet fan, and what happens to the rest of the NFL is of very little concern to me . I root for the Jets I cheer for the Jets but I do not live for the Jets. I have a Life. 

So you care the perfect amount about football. Anyone who cares one ounce more is a loser or who cares one ounce less is not a real fan. Ok Goldilocks.

a patriot troll reminded me last week that every team is responsible for their own gear

maybe they didn't charge the batteries ?

The firmware for the spy drones flying over the stadium was not compatible with the tablets' operating system

Liar liar pants on fire. We don't like liars.  You are lying thru your teeth when you say you don't care.  Nobody believes that bullcrap, so just stop.  That's about as stupid as defending the claim the the "inflator" was a nickname due to a diet.  You Patriots fans ---->  so very, very dumb.  It's astonishing.  You care.  Especially since it would have been arguably the first Super Bowl your team appeared in without cheating to get there.  You must be special because most HONEST Pats fans are in agony.

It's not that they didn't cheat this year, it's that their newest methods have not been detected, yet.

there were no fewer than three Intentional Groundings.  Brady was NOT beyond the tackle box (not even close) and there was no eligible receiver anywhere in the vicinity.  But three times.... no call.  Thank God, the fix didn't work this time.  

when pats win: it was a fix. when pats lose: the fix failed. is there any scenario that would convince you games are not fixed?

Parts of this thread remind me about years ago when 1-900 numbers were new and all the rage nightly on CNN  (no, not those 1-900 numbers).  CNN would have a nightly poll set up where the audience could vote for, against or no-opinion on whatever the particular question of the day happened to be.  Each call costing the caller 50 cents..

It always astonished me that many times questions might have more than 20% of the audience deciding to pay 50 cents each in order to record the fact that they had no actual opinion on the question at hand.

So about Tinstar's post...

Archived