Did anyone see the new hot babe Jet reporter ?

no psls

Two things jump out at me:

1. Her favorite show is Game of Thrones. But she said that it is must watch on Sunday nights. I am not sure when that show is on, but if it is in the fall, you need to DVR that.

2. She said it has always been her dream to work for her home town NFL team. Yeah, that is code for I was never a Jets fan.

2 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Two things jump out at me:

1. Her favorite show is Game of Thrones. But she said that it is must watch on Sunday nights. I am not sure when that show is on, but if it is in the fall, you need to DVR that.

2. She said it has always been her dream to work for her home town NFL team. Yeah, that is code for I was never a Jets fan.

She's working her way up to the Giants job 

2 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

Hot babe? ... No. She's like a 6 out of 10 at best.

It'd be interesting to see what the guys who are passing judgement on her look like.  Guaranteed the lower on the scale they are the lower they rate Alex.  It's like a defense mechanism thing, like "I may be homely, but at least my standards are high".  In my view She's an attractive woman with a nice upbeat personality, I think she'll do a great job.  Kind of looks like Kate Jackson from Charlie's Angels. Not hot, but attractive, cute and fun.

I'm guessing that she wowed at her audition when she said "Another disappointing Jets loss with Geno Smith having another rough day, Todd Bowles explaining that they had a good week of practice, the early-season schedule is difficult, and it's a process as the Jets head into Halloween still looking for their first win."

SAR I

27 minutes ago, long suffering jets fan said:

It'd be interesting to see what the guys who are passing judgement on her look like.  Guaranteed the lower on the scale they are the lower they rate Alex.  It's like a defense mechanism thing, like "I may be homely, but at least my standards are high".  In my view She's an attractive woman with a nice upbeat personality, I think she'll do a great job.  Kind of looks like Kate Jackson from Charlie's Angels. Not hot, but attractive, cute and fun.

I like to think of myself as a solid 8 to 9. I'm a handsome young man.? But my opinion is just physically based. Could do a great job for all we know. That's besides the point though, my friend.?

29 minutes ago, SAR I said:

I'm guessing that she wowed at her audition when she said "Another disappointing Jets loss with Geno Smith having another rough day, Todd Bowles explaining that they had a good week of practice, the early-season schedule is difficult, and it's a process as the Jets head into Halloween still looking for their first win."

SAR I

Similar to when Rex Ryan used to say that Mark Sanchez gives us the best chance to win.

1 hour ago, long suffering jets fan said:

She's tiny but cute no doubt. That's the kind of girl I go for these days-- I've dated magazine girls and honestly they aren't worth the trouble. A pretty face to wake up to and a sweet personality is all that really matters to me these days. Yo sperm, hook a brother up!

Archived