Jets- Jaguars tonight season begins

faba

1 hour ago, ljr said:

H*ll yeahhhhh!!!!!!

dont think I'm going to be able to see it until NFL Networks rebroadcast tomorrow ... So agreed ... Please keep the updates coming gang!

Same for me, except I'm going to try and avoid all Sports Media between kickoff and after I can watch my DVR on Friday night.

Looking forward to seeing Petty and Hack out there.  You would imagine we get to see all 4 QB's.  Fitz for a series.  Geno for a few.  And then a heavy dose of Petty and Hack.

I'd say Petty needs to have a really nice showing in order for the Jets to considering keeping 4 QB's. 

For those out of the market like myself you can still watch it.

NFL.com has the game pass and they have a free 7 day trial.  You can watch the game live though the computer, phone or TV(if you have a  smart TV)

Just be sure to cancel it before the week is up or you'll be forced to fork over 99.99

I plan on doing this for week 2 and 3 if the offer is still there and just create a few dummy accounts/emails to make it happen

Hope that helps someone!

1 minute ago, chrisfaceoff said:

NFL.com has the game pass and they have a free 7 day trial.  You can watch the game live though the computer, phone or TV(if you have a  smart TV)

Just be sure to cancel it before the week is up or you'll be forced to fork over 99.99

I plan on doing this for week 2 and 3 if the offer is still there and just create a few dummy accounts/emails to make it happen

Hope that helps someone!

Just be aware that they require a credit card and you have to verify that the order is canceled, otherwise they will charge you full price.  Buddy of mine got burned last year on it.

Apart from seeing the rookies as well as Petty and Geno, I'm really excited to see the starting defense. I know they will only be out there for a couple of drives and Wilk won't even play. But this is a unit that can be absolutely dominant this season. So should be fun to watch them finally get on the field and show what they can do- against Ivory no less.   

Should also be interesting to see that Jax. defense- BTW. They are young, fast and uber talented.  

1 hour ago, PepPep said:

Apart from seeing the rookies as well as Petty and Geno, I'm really excited to see the starting defense. I know they will only be out there for a couple of drives and Wilk won't even play. But this is a unit that can be absolutely dominant this season. So should be fun to watch them finally get on the field and show what they can do- against Ivory no less.   

Should also be interesting to see that Jax. defense- BTW. They are young, fast and uber talented.  

Pumped to see how our youngsters at LB play too !

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

I called in today for this preseason game...yeah, it's that real for me.?

Hey Patriot Killa

You truly are the man. You did tweeting whole training camp and now you are skipping work to be able to watch the game. Just want to let you know I have a huge respect for you. 

2 minutes ago, Fibonacci said:

Hey Patriot Killa

You truly are the man. You did tweeting whole training camp and now you are skipping work to be able to watch the game. Just want to let you know I have a huge respect for you. 

Much appreciated brother! If I have to miss anymore preseason games, I would rather miss those than this first one. I'm too excited for this season to miss this one.

Hey guys, if you can't watch the game on your tv, you can try reddit.  I am in Mexico now and that's how I watched all year last year.  The streams are usually pretty good.  Stupid gamepass and those things wouldnt let me watch it here and the preseason just lets me listen to the radio, because I wasn't in the US, so I had to find another way.

25 minutes ago, Drums said:

Hey guys, if you can't watch the game on your tv, you can try reddit.  I am in Mexico now and that's how I watched all year last year.  The streams are usually pretty good.  Stupid gamepass and those things wouldnt let me watch it here and the preseason just lets me listen to the radio, because I wasn't in the US, so I had to find another way.

Can you do us a favor and post a link? I could direct message you if posting a link on the board is a violation or whatever. Thanks.

41 minutes ago, Drums said:

Hey Drums..... is that a photo of Ginger Baker?

50 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

Hey Drums..... is that a photo of Ginger Baker?

hell yeah!

1 hour ago, greenwichjetfan said:

Can you do us a favor and post a link? I could direct message you if posting a link on the board is a violation or whatever. Thanks.

all you have to do is go to reddit.com/r/nflstreams and look for the Jets game when it's time.  The main thread never changes so you can visit anytime the Jets play and just find their game.  

24 minutes ago, TJ said:

That's Ginger! 

:D

1 minute ago, 32EBoozer said:

Cream Rocked!! Jack Bruce top 5 bassists of all time.

Man, I love Jack Bruce! 

I don't actually see the game thread yet.  It's still early I guess.  I hope it's there tonight!  They had a thread for the Packer game last week (before it got cancelled) so I know they do preseason, I just hope they care enough to show the Jets!

3 minutes ago, Drums said:

I don't actually see the game thread yet.  It's still early I guess.  I hope it's there tonight!  They had a thread for the Packer game last week (before it got cancelled) so I know they do preseason, I just hope they care enough to show the Jets!

How hard did you look?

Lol

3 minutes ago, Drums said:

hell yeah!

all you have to do is go to reddit.com/r/nflstreams and look for the Jets game when it's time.  The main thread never changes so you can visit anytime the Jets play and just find their game.  

:D

Man, I love Jack Bruce! 

Was just watching Ginger  during the Cream reunion tour.... dude was in his 60's and pounding out a 10 minute drum solo. 

He looked "weathered" but still had those quick hands and sense of rhythm.

1 minute ago, 32EBoozer said:

Was just watching Ginger  during the Cream reunion tour.... dude was in his 60's and pounding out a 10 minute drum solo. 

He looked "weathered" but still had those quick hands and sense of rhythm.

You should watch the documentary "Beware of Mr. Baker"if you haven't yet.  It's great.

6 hours ago, chrisfaceoff said:

Hope that helps someone!

Thanks man.  I'm in Arizona so stuck with Pats-Saints on NFLN.  I will give this a shot.  There are often some "free" streaming links that float around.  If anyone has a link for tonight that would be great as well.

Archived