Bills can't win this offseason

Jets Daily Dosage.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, KRL said:

Very strange how these circus events tend to follow Ryan around, I'm sure it's totally a coincidence.  Can't

have anything to do with how he handles/disciplines his team

When is the last time Rex had his starting QB punched out?? B)

To further throw some gas on the dumpster fire:

A refresher on the policy:

When a player is suspended without pay for a violation of the policy on anabolic steroids and related substances, personal conduct policy or policy and program for substances of abuse, the employer club will be required to remit to the league office a portion of the player's salary that is forfeited by virtue of his suspension. The collected funds will be used to support the steroid and drug policies, the player care foundation, and other research and player development programs.

Here's how it's calculated: The amount to be remitted will be based on the number and status (i.e., whether the player is a repeat violator) of players who are suspended during each playing season, and will begin with the second suspension. (The commissioner will continue to reserve the option of imposing discipline on clubs in any case involving non-player conduct.) Specifically, the amount will be calculated pursuant to the following formula:

• First player suspended: No remittance.

• Second player suspended: 25 percent of the player's forfeited salary up to a maximum of $200,000.

• Third player suspended: 33 percent of the player's forfeited salary up to a maximum of $350,000.

• Fourth player suspended and above: 50 percent of the player's forfeited salary up to a maximum of $500,000.

Just now, Villain The Foe said:

lol. 

You're doing a good job not baiting, like @slats asked. 

2nd or 3rd time in 2 days you've done this. My comment had nothing to do with you, you weren't even posting in this thread - it was a generalization about JN threads for the past 4-5 months. Not everything is about you - you're not that fascinating to me. 

There is no reason, given the warning we received, for the little chip shots you've been following me around making. I don't respect people that cannot take what they dish out. I've had good conversations with you the past few days, without trolling and arguing. I'm good with that. I know what you can handle, and it's really no problem for me to stick to it.

If you can't see fit to interact within these constraints, then please put me on ignore. 

Just now, Adoni Beast said:

Buffalo had Shady McCoy out against us in the finale and still beat our ass. That game is gonna be a dog fight. 

Maybe.  I'm confident Bowles will have learned a lot of lessons from those matchups with Buffalo.  The more experience you get against Rex, the easier it becomes to beat him.  That's why veteran coaches like the retired Tom Coughlin, Marvin Lewis, and of course Belichick smacked his team around all the time in later years.  Hell, Couglin himself told his team to let Rex's team "beat themselves with penalties" in preparation for the Giants-Bills game last year, and that's exactly what happened. 

17 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Maybe.  I'm confident Bowles will have learned a lot of lessons from those matchups with Buffalo.  The more experience you get against Rex, the easier it becomes to beat him.  That's why veteran coaches like the retired Tom Coughlin, Marvin Lewis, and of course Belichick smacked his team around all the time in later years.  Hell, Couglin himself told his team to let Rex's team "beat themselves with penalties" in preparation for the Giants-Bills game last year, and that's exactly what happened. 

Fitz-gailey is 1-7 against rex, it's a tough matchup period

This game is where depth comes into play. Jets & Bills play on a short week but the Jets are right down the road when it comes to traveling. Game won't be cold so Fitz won't be hampered by the cold wind like he was at the end of last year & the Bills front line players won't have anyone to give them any rest.

Kyle Williams is coming back from injury & is pretty old. They're front 7 won't be what we faced @ Buffalo and the Jets will likely have Forte & Powell this time instead of Ridley & oven mitts Ivory. Mo broke his leg in that game right? He'll be back. Facing the Bills with 3 days rest will be a helluva lot tougher on the depleted Bills than the very deep Jets. OMG, I just said "very deep Jets". Thank you Macs!

1 hour ago, Savage69 said:

When is the last time Rex had his starting QB punched out?? B)

Here's th difference.  The thug who punched out our starting QB was immediately cut by Bowles.   Your Rex Ryan quickly gobbled him up.  He repaid Rex by punching out his OL this year.  

<_<

21 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Here's th difference.  The thug who punched out our starting QB was immediately cut by Bowles.   Your Rex Ryan quickly gobbled him up.  He repaid Rex by punching out his OL this year.  

<_<

He punched out the whole O Line he should have been a boxer..:P Bottom line JN my point was while I understand the fun Jet fans have crapping on Rex wouldn't it even be more fun if we beat him first??

Archived