Bills can't win this offseason

Jets Daily Dosage.

Just now, Savage69 said:

He punched out the whole O Line he should have been a boxer..:P Bottom line JN my point was while I understand the fun Jet fans have crapping on Rex wouldn't even be more fun if we beat him first??

I know what you're doing, know the point.  But IK did punch out a OLman leading into the Colts game.  Of course the real irony is Rex was Rex and didn't think of benching IK a game for that incident and it wound up costing IK a knee and season. 

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Savage69 said:

He punched out the whole O Line he should have been a boxer..:P Bottom line JN my point was while I understand the fun Jet fans have crapping on Rex wouldn't it even be more fun if we beat him first??

It's a new year Savage - try and have a little faith in your team Grumpy Old man.

9 minutes ago, ARodJetsFan said:

It's a new year Savage - try and have a little faith in your team Grumpy Old man.

Arod did you lose your sense of humor since JI??:o I think the Mac/Bowles combo is the best since I have been a Titan/Jet fan in 1960.. So far Tuna is the best HC, however he sucked as a GM..

18 minutes ago, Savage69 said:

He punched out the whole O Line he should have been a boxer..:P Bottom line JN my point was while I understand the fun Jet fans have crapping on Rex wouldn't it even be more fun if we beat him first??

eh, if we have to beat everyone we want to mock, we'd cut our targets down substantially

1 hour ago, Savage69 said:

When's the last time we beat Rex's Bills with the playoffs on the line??

Wildcard game on December 27, 1981 is all you need to watch to understand the odd rivalry of the Jets and the Bills.  I was there... freezing, watching an improbable Jets comeback from the 24-0 deficit. From the opening kickoff return that was fumbled and returned for a Bills TD leading to an early 2d qtr 24-0 Bills through the final drive with the Jets in the Red Zone down by 4 with seconds left on the clock.  I was sitting in the Shea Loge right where the foul poll would be in right field during the summer.  I swear, I thought the whole deck was going to break off and fall onto the field seats below. Never seen a stadium rock like that ever since.  That INT was one of the worst daggers to the heart for a fan ever.  Ahhhhh... Richard Todd. He tried his best.  

Fu  uck the Bills.  Sorry Rex.

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

You're doing a good job not baiting, like @slats asked. 

2nd or 3rd time in 2 days you've done this. My comment had nothing to do with you, you weren't even posting in this thread - it was a generalization about JN threads for the past 4-5 months. Not everything is about you - you're not that fascinating to me. 

There is no reason, given the warning we received, for the little chip shots you've been following me around making. I don't respect people that cannot take what they dish out. I've had good conversations with you the past few days, without trolling and arguing. I'm good with that. I know what you can handle, and it's really no problem for me to stick to it.

If you can't see fit to interact within these constraints, then please put me on ignore. 

Trolling is fair grounds for the both of us. When I was ignoring you and you decided to thumb up my quotes and then help me with the audio with the game it was much appreciated. When you quoted me on the discussion of a particular qb and I gave my take you responded with sensationalism. When I clarified you called it "blogging".  That's when I knew our relationship is what it is....so that's the way I treat it. I have no problem telling slats that. 

If you want it to change, cool...I have no problem with that, but I'm also enjoying this current one. 

However, I'm not going to play victim here. I don't ever put myself on high pedestals for the purpose of pretend. 

Til next time! 

26 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Wildcard game on December 27, 1981 is all you need to watch to understand the odd rivalry of the Jets and the Bills.  I was there... freezing, watching an improbable Jets comeback from the 24-0 deficit. From the opening kickoff return that was fumbled and returned for a Bills TD leading to an early 2d qtr 24-0 Bills through the final drive with the Jets in the Red Zone down by 4 with seconds left on the clock.  I was sitting in the Shea Loge right where the foul poll would be in right field during the summer.  I swear, I thought the whole deck was going to break off and fall onto the field seats below. Never seen a stadium rock like that ever since.  That INT was one of the worst daggers to the heart for a fan ever.  Ahhhhh... Richard Todd. He tried his best.  

Fu  uck the Bills.  Sorry Rex.

Was there too.  From the opening Harper fumble to the Todd INT to end it.  Tough day.  

The last time we played the Bills with the playoffs on the line was 1998.  Parcells 2nd season we beat the Bills in Bufallo, think that win put us in. 

1 hour ago, Flushing Roots said:

Rex will do what he does best in these situations - nothing.

But first he'll have a goddamn snack.

So I have a question about that

so when u get ur stomach stapled and you continue to overeat does ur stomach start taking up shapes like the balloons at child birthday where clown makes animals out of?

34 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Trolling is fair grounds for the both of us. When I was ignoring you and you decided to thumb up my quotes and then help me with the audio with the game it was much appreciated. When you quoted me on the discussion of a particular qb and I gave my take you responded with sensationalism. When I clarified you called it "blogging".  That's when I knew our relationship is what it is....so that's the way I treat it. I have no problem telling slats that. 

If you want it to change, cool...I have no problem with that, but I'm also enjoying this current one. 

However, I'm not going to play victim here. I don't ever put myself on high pedestals for the purpose of pretend. 

Til next time! 

Lovers lane

3 hours ago, KRL said:

Very strange how these circus events tend to follow Ryan around, I'm sure it's totally a coincidence.  Can't

have anything to do with how he handles/disciplines his team

Like players getting hurt while others get caught doping? Yeah, never seen it happen with any other team. What a circus. 

1 hour ago, kevinc855 said:

Rex might as well start talking to ESPN about his compensation package for next year.

lol. 

Add to the fact that on offense Watkins may not be 100%. One of two things are going to happen here. Either the Bills are going to look like utter garbage or they're going to be the 2016 version of the Panthers. 

Im hoping for the former. 

1 hour ago, Villain The Foe said:

Til next time! 

No, Slats specifically asked us not to bait each other. I'd say, based on that request, that it is not fair grounds.

Quite frankly, I have no interest trolling you. You pick fights you can't win, specifically so you can play victim. You did it last week when you begged them to ban me. Showed me all I needed to see.

My takeaway from this response is that when I handle you with kid gloves, like +repping and helping you, it's all good... but the minute you started arguing with several people at once, and I said one thing you didn't like in the midst of it (in this case, I used "blogging" as a way of expressing your post was tl:dr) you were already so wound up with the others, that it tweaked you (clearly, since you bring it up here as being indicative of our "relationship"). Then, you followed me into other threads, took general comments I made, and made them about you - and began poking, or baiting, some more.

I'm not the problem. If me saying "don't blog at me" got you so bent out of shape, that's a you issue. So, I can't make you stop arguing with other people, which is clearly part of the problem here, but I can respectfully ask you - again now - to heed the constraints Slats gave us. 

Any other responses you have on this matter can be directed at Slats. I won't play into you trying to talk it into circles.

Have a good evening.

24 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

No, Slats specifically asked us not to bait each other. I'd say, based on that request, that it is not fair grounds.

Quite frankly, I have no interest trolling you. You pick fights you can't win, specifically so you can play victim. You did it last week when you begged them to ban me. Showed me all I needed to see.

My takeaway from this response is that when I handle you with kid gloves, like +repping and helping you, it's all good... but the minute you started arguing with several people at once, and I said one thing you didn't like in the midst of it (in this case, I used "blogging" as a way of expressing your post was tl:dr) you were already so wound up with the others, that it tweaked you (clearly, since you bring it up here as being indicative of our "relationship"). Then, you followed me into other threads, took general comments I made, and made them about you - and began poking, or baiting, some more.

I'm not the problem. If me saying "don't blog at me" got you so bent out of shape, that's a you issue. So, I can't make you stop arguing with other people, which is clearly part of the problem here, but I can respectfully ask you - again now - to heed the constraints Slats gave us. 

Any other responses you have on this matter can be directed at Slats. I won't play into you trying to talk it into circles.

Have a good evening.

He also said that no matter who does it, he'll ban the two of us. 

Not reading the rest of this and dont feel like interrupting you during your PM talks. With that said, the complaining is wack. Im going to leave this here and wont quote you again. Lets see how long you last co-existing without reaching out. 

20 minutes ago, drdetroit said:

Can we actually win a game against Rex before we gloat about how much better we are?

Haven't seen one post saying anything about being better than Rex. Rex took over a team that beat he and the Jets 2 times the year before, and that team beat the Jets 2 times last year.

When Rex was losing here the Rex supporters wanted to put all the blame on the talent levels, now, when Rex beats the Jets twice last year, with a ton of breaks, and a team that is more talented than the Jets, he is somehow responsible.

Please.....

18 hours ago, Jets Daily Dosage. said:

The bills have already lost their first two draft picks this season for extended time. IK Empakali tore his ACL. Karlos Williams got the 4 game ban on offense. I just don't see this defense rebounding to the heights of the previous regime this year.

image.png

Rex told me they won the offseason, so you can't be correct.

Archived