What a shame

Jets Daily Dosage.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Pac said:

One of my favorite things is when adult men, report other adult men, to more adult men, and claimed they were ATTACKED on JN.

hahah..  I must have been called an idiot 100 times since Monday.  Who gives a sh-t. 

Especially when I know I'm right and the people I'm arguing with are wrong.

You're an idiot. 

I mean when I think of an ATTACK I envision some poor soul walking through Yellowstone Park and getting ravaged by a Grizzly... or a Crip walking into a pool hall owned by the Bloods.

Negative reputation on a foosball site doesn't quite compare.

31 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Hey I am sorry about that. I found a glitch in the system. Just ran a reindex and it looks like your reputation is fixed. Problem solved you are no longer in the red. Really sorry about the misunderstanding.

I negged you for this, sir. Please understand, I had no choice. I was strong armed. 

2 hours ago, BP said:

It's only rep. Just rep lol it's not the end of the world. According to the reputable rep system Thor is like the best poster on the site behind Max lol it's embarrassing :) 

dont let it show it bothers you and it will go away. I'll give you some good rep now

I am pretty awesome. 

31 minutes ago, Better2bgreenthanblue said:

This thread reminded me of my depression era old man. What a tough bastard. Can you imagine trying to explain this thread to a guy like that lol!!

My Grandfather was a Sicilian immigrant that came here through Ellis Island and raised 11 kids as a boilermaker.  I wouldn't have the balls to even try.  LOL. 

9 hours ago, Jets Daily Dosage. said:

I am new and I didn't know how to send a message directly to a moderator. It was a simple request. I don't need to be attacked. Real classy all of you

Yeah it doesn't look like this thread has had the intended effect for you. 

My dad used to say "Never show them it bothers you and they will stop" You went another way. 

9 hours ago, Pac said:

I mean when I think of an ATTACK I envision some poor soul walking through Yellowstone Park and getting ravaged by a Grizzly... or a Crip walking into a pool hall owned by the Bloods.

Negative reputation on a foosball site doesn't quite compare.

Corny cornball.

10 hours ago, Jets Daily Dosage. said:

In short time I've had my reputation ruined and my loyalty to the jets questioned for absolutely no reason. I don't need to prove myself to any of you, nor do I need to allow myself to be subjected to these attacks. Thanks to those who showed some decency as a human and didn't join in on the fray .

You probably cant even show yourself in public based on the way you're treated here.  And for that, I apologize.  As the Ambassador of Welcome here at JN, I'm disappointed that you've been treated so badly.  I've been working night and day to make this place more welcoming allowing for a smooth and friendly integration of our new posters.  I see that my efforts have been all for nothing based on the unfair and cruel treatment you've received.

I would encourage you to stick around and try adapt a little more to our culture.  If I can give you some feedback, I think you were too focused on what you needed from this community rather than trying acclimate to our quirky little ecosystem.

Good luck and post on.

11 hours ago, Jets Daily Dosage. said:

I am requesting this user j4jets be banned. I just checked my notifications and this member has given me poor reputation for basically every post I've ever made for no apparent reason. How can I move forward in this community when someone targets me and brings my rating from 20 to -2 . Please advise moderators. 

Now you know how Geno feels lol

11 hours ago, Jets Daily Dosage. said:

I am new and I didn't know how to send a message directly to a moderator. It was a simple request. I don't need to be attacked. Real classy all of you

The problem is that you don't simply request for someone to be banned just for using a neg rep button. The button is there for a reason. Maybe he doesn't like what you type....should he request that YOU be banned because of that?

That would be ridiculous right?

Archived