****The Official Jets VS Steelers Game thread****®©™

BP

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

That's the point. People want Bowles to play zone, that's zone

Actually was asking for those big dime packages for zone instead of LB'ers on Antonio Brown.  But you're right.  Thank you for playing a zone that defeats the purpose of playing a zone. 

Just now, johnnysd said:

Yeah like lowest QB rating in the NFL, 9 ints in 2 games 7-40 record against winning teams. no arm, 6 teams in 11 years...all made up stuff...sigh Fitz ballwashers are SO delusional

I wanted Fitz benched 2 weeks ago.

Doesn't change fact that Hypothetical results from Geno, and advanced stats like would-be ints, has been central to the stupid argument for months.

4 hours ago, JiF said:

The JN mutiny and over throw of Larz is official. 

Is this the day that Brandon Marshall tries to eat Ryan Fitzpatrick and lockerroom mutiny begins?

juicy stuff 

I think the mutiny starts when Fitzpatrick is benched, and it takes the form of Decker milking his shoulder injury.

the mutiny also starts when Bowles doesn't bench Fitzpatrick and Revis submarines both of them anonymously in the press.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

I wanted Fitz benched 2 weeks ago.

Doesn't change fact that Hypothetical results from Geno, and advanced stats like would-be ints, has been central to the stupid argument for months.

No one needs made up stuff to show Fitz is terrible. That said interceptable bakks is a good measurement.

2 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

Yeah like lowest QB rating in the NFL, 9 ints in 2 games 7-40 record against winning teams. no arm, 6 teams in 11 years...all made up stuff...sigh Fitz ballwashers are SO delusional

Yea let's put in Geno catpiss Smith. Worst QB rating for 2 consecutive years as a starter. Never been done before. Punched in the jaw, fingers fans, gets thrown off planes, can't set an alarm clock. Sends dick pics via internet. What a guy. 

6 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

actually he had himself a nice red zone INT today that Marshall broke up.

Just now, johnnysd said:

No one needs made up stuff to show Fitz is terrible. That said interceptable bakks is a good measurement.

Except several people hinged their argument on made-up stuff to prove he is bad, and Geno isn't. So, tell them, not me.

Archived