Season not over yet

kevinc855

As stated before by myself and Mike Greenberg if the jets go 2-4 through this brutal 6 game stretch the jets can remain competitive. With that said the season is on the line against the underperforming cardinals. Following the cardinals game is Ravens Browns Dolphins and Rams heading into bye. All winnable games. This season is not over but we are Certianly on the thinnest ice possible.

1 minute ago, kevinc855 said:

As stated before by myself and Mike Greenberg if the jets go 2-4 through this brutal 6 game stretch the jets can remain competitive. With that said the season is on the line against the underperforming cardinals. Following the cardinals game is Ravens Browns Dolphins and Rams heading into bye. All winnable games. This season is not over but we are Certianly on the thinnest ice possible.

Dude... seriously...

7 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

By the end of this season this kid is gonna be carved out of wood...

Just now, Larz said:

the worst thing they can do is rally for 7-9 and the 14th pick

I hate to say it, but I am scouting for next years QB from here on out

Would be better to crash the whole thing and get the top pick and cut the huge salaries. Might not be the worst thing in the world rather than this half-assed patch job with expensive vets like Revis, Decker and Fitz funding their retirements. 

1 minute ago, Bugg said:

Would be better to crash the whole thing and get the top pick and cut the huge salaries. Might not be the worst thing in the world rather than this half-assed patch job with expensive vets like Revis, Decker and Fitz funding their retirements. 

No team is Gona "intentionally lose games" so just stop you sound silly 

2 minutes ago, Bugg said:

yup. the best thing the jets have going for them is bowles is so stubborn he will let kacy ruin the whole season out of loyalty

18 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

You will all see. I don't give up on my team in week 5 like the usual jet fan does 

No phase of the game is working Kevin.  I've seen years like 1980 and 2002 where we had bad opens and, like you, felt we were going to finish strong but that was because of either some fluke losses or bad injuries.

Passing game, running game, QB pressures, QB sacks, run stopping, passing yardage, turnover creation, passes defended, interceptions, there is not a single phase of the game that is working right now.  It's not like we can fix a few things here.  This ship is broken.

SAR I

34 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Tell you what: I am soo confident in my position that I would be willing to bet my house that the Jets are not making the playoffs this year.

How about you?  I like Kool-Aid, but sometimes you need to just realize when it is laced with something very bad for you.

2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

No phase of the game is working Kevin.  I've seen years like 1980 and 2002 where we had bad opens and, like you, felt we were going to finish strong but that was because of either some fluke losses or bad injuries.

Passing game, running game, QB pressures, QB sacks, run stopping, passing yardage, turnover creation, passes defended, interceptions, there is not a single phase of the game that is working right now.  It's not like we can fix a few things here.  This ship is broken.

SAR I

The Jetantic has sunk the coaches all suck and many players have quit did you see the looks on Marshall,Decker and Mangolds faces today good for them they deserve this. 

Just now, joewilly12 said:

The Jetantic has sunk the coaches all suck and many players have quit did you see the looks on Marshall,Decker and Mangolds faces today good for them they deserve this. 

The Bengals game ended our season, but this regression in all phases of the game is really bad, Bowles may be gone mid-season if this lack of effort and execution continues.

SAR I

1 hour ago, kevinc855 said:

Cardinals, Ravens, and Rams are all Jets losses. You and Greenie will be singing a different tune leading into the bye week....if not sooner.

41 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

So are you conceding games against the Ravens Browns Rams and Dolphins??? What's wrong with you all

Yes , even the ******* Browns will beat us ; BOWLES SUCKS is the new banner to fly over the stadium !!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, kevinc855 said:

You will all see. I don't give up on my team in week 5 like the usual jet fan does 

What have they shown you to have this kind of optimism? The Steelers defense is pedestrian! You wait until they play the Patriots. 13 points? Lol. 13 points! Zero TDs in the 2nd half of the last 3 games! In this day & age with the rules they are working with it makes it even WORSE! Nobodies ever BLOWN UP the Jets like SAR1 has said. It's time! Blow it the f*ck up & really, really rebuild with youngsters & a good coach. Bowles is horrible. Richardson? Trade him! Mangold? Cut him & his too big for an old center contract. Harris & his 8 million gone. Fitz wants to stay as a backup for 5 million in 2017, fine. You ain't gonna win sh*t in this league without a QB so all these other guys are useless if their old & collecting. Revis? Move his azz to safety.

Archived