Some Good QB News

CrazyCarl40

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, mkajet01 said:

I smell a rat, jets delayed early his return, not about which qb is better. It's about they chose Fitz didn't care that petty was much better. She old jets

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

English?

2 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

This forum is going to get uglier than normal when the jets lose a couple more games, are pretty well mathematically out of the playoffs and they are still going with Fitz.

When that happens Fitz will have played his last NFL game as a starting QB.

Ever

33 minutes ago, Xtina said:

Finally. This has been way too long a recovery for Petty, for 'non-structural' damage. Which was always a little too hush hush for my liking 

Its about right for a deep bruise.  Not like he wasn't throwing.

Just now, Beerfish said:

The jets will be stuck not having a clue if any of their other QB's can play, it;s pretty obvious how this is all going down.

Theyre stuck looking like they don't have a clue if they keep playing Fitz.

7 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

The jets will be stuck not having a clue if any of their other QB's can play, it;s pretty obvious how this is all going down.

How are they ever gonna find out, then?  This would be the perfect scenario for Petty to get his feet wet.Fitz has no upside, Petty, who knows? 

26 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

This forum is going to get uglier than normal when the jets lose a couple more games, are pretty well mathematically out of the playoffs and they are still going with Fitz.

This isnt accurate.  If the jets r 2-8 fitz will be on the end of the bench.  

The 6th or 7th loss, which is coming soon, will be the last we see of fitz.

6 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

No, if a rookie struggles, has ups and downs its accepted and part of the equation.

Stubbornly playing Fitz is a different

Eh, you have gone off on some tangent,  I essentially said in my posts that the jets will play Fitzpatrick long after he should be replaced and because they will not make a move until very very late we will not know if petty or hack or even Geno version 3.0 can play

10 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

8 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Theyre stuck looking like they don't have a clue if they keep playing Fitz.

7 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

You just said what I said.

Jets will play Fitz and will be stuck looking like they have no clue what to do with their QBs. 

4 minutes ago, section314 said:

How are they ever gonna find out, then?  This would be the perfect scenario for Petty to get his feet wet.Fitz has no upside, Petty, who knows? 

They won't know, they are going to be stupid that is my point.  The one thing teams hate more than doing the wrong thing is basically admitting they were wrong about a player or a contract.

Just now, Beerfish said:

Eh, you have gone off on some tangent,  I essentially said in my posts that the jets will play Fitzpatrick long after he should be replaced and because they will not make a move until very very late we will not know if petty or hack or even Geno version 3.0 can play

And I keep saying I don't agree, Fitz will be on the bench with enough time to make that determination. 

Archived