Mo Wilk say she he's been playing hurt

AFJF

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gotta remember the guy is coming off a broken leg and didn't really get a chance to train in the offseason so I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt.  On the other hand he's been completely ineffective and if he is playing hurt just sit him until he's healthy we're deep on the d-line and would perform better with a healthy Sheldon and Leo instead of ineffective, injured Mo Wilk and Leo with Sheldon playing ILB.  

12 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Some guys spend the right amount of film time. He used to spend 2x as much. Now he has 3 servings. Three!

He works very hard.

One wonders just how much film can actually be/remain relevant.  I expect that there are diminishing returns re how far back you go, etc., and how much information your are able to gleen/process.     

5 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Once again, everybody wanted to sign him.

Not me. Go back & you'll see, there were a few of us. Slightly above average DT. Disappears for long stretches. You pay big money to players Bennett in Seattle, game changers. Mo is not now, nor will ever be a GAME CHANGER.

49 minutes ago, drsamuel84 said:

Gotta remember the guy is coming off a broken leg and didn't really get a chance to train in the offseason so I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt.  On the other hand he's been completely ineffective and if he is playing hurt just sit him until he's healthy we're deep on the d-line and would perform better with a healthy Sheldon and Leo instead of ineffective, injured Mo Wilk and Leo with Sheldon playing ILB.  

Train ? He was at the Facility rehabbing his leg and working out what exactly are you implying ? He had a great game in game one then disappeared. Thing is hes not playing hurt or his ass would be on the injury list the trainers know everything or should know everything that's going on with every player on this roster. I mean is Wilk hurt and not getting treatment ? Of course he's not so his best course of action is to STFU and start playing football instead of making excuses

11 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Train ? He was at the Facility rehabbing his leg and working out what exactly are you implying ? He had a great game in game one then disappeared. Thing is hes not playing hurt or his ass would be on the injury list the trainers know everything or should know everything that's going on with every player on this roster. I mean is Wilk hurt and not getting treatment ? Of course he's not so his best course of action is to STFU and start playing football instead of making excuses

His ass is on the injury list

say what you will about Wilkerson he is a great player and i am happy we locked him down even if he is not playing well this season. I think Richardson would have been alot harder to lock down and i think he would have demanded to be the highest payed defensive player in the NFL and by retaining Mo and drafting Williams we essentially made Richardson expendable (we should get a pretty decent compensatory pick for him if we are unable to get value via trade)

4 minutes ago, bealeb319 said:

say what you will about Wilkerson he is a great player and i am happy we locked him down even if he is not playing well this season. I think Richardson would have been alot harder to lock down and i think he would have demanded to be the highest payed defensive player in the NFL and by retaining Mo and drafting Williams we essentially made Richardson expendable (we should get a pretty decent compensatory pick for him if we are unable to get value via trade)

Great player???? What has he done the last 5 weeks to warrant that statement? Against really good teams he was invisible. He wasn't going up against the best tackles, he wasn't going up against a great Oline like the Cowboys. Mo is a very very solid player. But he is FAR from great. Watch JJ Watt play and you will know what great is. 

1 minute ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Great player???? What has he done the last 5 weeks to warrant that statement? Against really good teams he was invisible. He wasn't going up against the best tackles, he wasn't going up against a great Oline like the Cowboys. Mo is a very very solid player. But he is FAR from great. Watch JJ Watt play and you will know what great is. 

Very true, which is why he didn't get Watt money from us

12 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

His ass is on the injury list

for one week right ? what about the other 5 games ? If your hurt you play or you don't play you perform or you don't he needs to stop making excuses and start producing. Julio Jones is on the injury list every week with a bad ankle and knees you don't see him sucking or bitching. Once again STFU and play

3 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Mo is great. He is a top 25 player in a 1000 player league

Archived