The Next Circus: Kaepernick

drdetroit

Listening to Fatcessa this morning and I'm ready to throw up.  Apparently there are rumors around the NFL that the jets are going to sign Kaepernick in the offseason after he gets cut by the 49ers.  He's already bought a place in Manhattan and it's pretty much a done deal.

Now put away the Bowles stuff, which is nonsense.  Why does this franchise keep doing this?  We didn't learn from the Tebow disaster years ago?  Mike Glennon is available in free agency, Watson will probably be there when we draft, why are we doing something so stupid AGAIN?!?!?!

Just now, drdetroit said:

Listening to Fatcessa this morning and I'm ready to throw up.  Apparently there are rumors around the NFL that the jets are going to sign Kaepernick in the offseason after he gets cut by the 49ers.  He's already bought a place in Manhattan and it's pretty much a done deal.

Now put away the Bowles stuff, which is nonsense.  Why does this franchise keep doing this?  We didn't learn from the Tebow disaster years ago?  Mike Glennon is available in free agency, Watson will probably be there when we draft, why are we doing something so stupid AGAIN?!?!?!

If this happens, I officially become an Eagles fan.

1 minute ago, August said:

With Woody being a republican I highly doubt he would have any interest in Kap. Now Cutler or Romo if they went the veteran route might be more realistic options. 

I think a small part of Woody feels bad he helped trump get elected so he thinks signing the doofus Kaepernick will make up for it

Woody is literally retarded.  I'm not using that as a figure of speech I think legally he can be classified as retarded he has to have an iq below 70

Just now, Mike135 said:

Me too.  But this GM and coach just wasted 12mil and a season on Fitz.  

Nothing would surprise me now.  Those two have proven to be pretty damn incompetant.

OMFG

Watch Arians sign Glennon and Glennon throws 35 tds next year while Karpernick is wearing Fidel Castro tribute cleats and throwing pick 6's to the Pats

OMFG

Watch Arians sign Glennon and Glennon throws 35 tds next year while Karpernick is wearing Fidel Castro tribute cleats and throwing pick 6's to the Pats

Would suck, but again, wouldn't be surprising.

Though I'd also rather Hack over Glennon.  

I would not mind in the least if Petty, Hack, and Kap fought it out preseason for the starting gig.  However, the lesser of the three would have to be cut to make room for the QB we take in the upcoming draft.  No more 4 QBs on the roster but stick to taking one every year till we find one.  

Just now, LIJetsFan said:

I would not mind in the least if Petty, Hack, and Kap fought it out preseason for the starting gig.  However, the lesser of the three would have to be cut to make room for the QB we take in the upcoming draft.  No more 4 QBs on the roster but stick to taking one every year till we find one.  

Petty and Hack don't even belong in the NFL.  Kaep sucks but he at least is an nfl average player.  He will easily win that competition that said I would much rather have Glennon or Watson starting next year

I just want someone good who won't make this franchise a joke again

52 minutes ago, drdetroit said:

He's still under contract wouldn't that be tampering?

3 hours ago, August said:

With Woody being a republican I highly doubt he would have any interest in Kap. Now Cutler or Romo if they went the veteran route might be more realistic options. 

Valid point, I don't think Woody seperates his political life from football. Trump denounced Kaepernick... 

if Woody is to get any token post from Trump (US consulate Fiji Islands ) , I don't see Woody returning the favour by signing CK as qb for the Jets.

I would prefer Glennon and the usual developmental suspects inhouse (currently in the outhouse) plus another kid from 2017's draft.

Only this fanbase will make fun of Franessa, call him clueless every day of the year and then freak out over some idiotic report that Kaep to the jets is already a done deal. 

Whats dumber?  This report or believing it?

Maybe that we're in a 3 year rebuild mode, whatever the F that means.

4 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

My guess is that he doesnt have a place in NY because he lives on the west coast

Would love to hear the reason that he would have to have a NY residence in place in 2016 for the 2017 season.  

His crazy girlfriend who has brainwashed him lives in NY

2 minutes ago, drdetroit said:

His crazy girlfriend who has brainwashed him lives in NY

Further driving the point that a NY residence has nothing to do with playing for a NY team

The best part of all of this would be for him to get signed by the Giants.

Well the rumors are there.  If I told you I'm December 2011 Tim Tebow would be a Jet next year you would have laughed it off

Theres less reason to sign Kaep than there was to sign Tebow to be a wild cat player

The rumor is that reverse nonsense that Rapp does. Has no friggen clue where Kaep will go.  Know he will be cut and looks for landing spots.  NY, Cleveland, where else?  Total guess, theres no way anyone knows where hes going, knows who is even interested.  Theres no reason for any team to let their plans known today

I'm kind of loving the high horse heads on this one threatening to abandon the team. First off, no you're not. Second, this organization has signed players that systematically ran organized crime rings centered around the torturing and maiming of animals, serial women abusers, and an idiot that led police on a high speed chase with a minor in the car. But a guy wearing an offensive pair of socks, that's the line? Stop it.

26 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Further driving the point that a NY residence has nothing to do with playing for a NY team

The best part of all of this would be for him to get signed by the Giants.

I think the rumors are total Bullship.  Woody, being a card carrying republican, would not stand for this is my personal opinion. 

Archived