Jump to content
C Mart

NFL Rumors / Signings / Cuts / Trades (Non-Jets)

Recommended Posts

Are the Jets missing out on players because they're holding firm as to what they're willing to pay for players on a rebuilding team ? 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ghost420 said:

Nick Perry is a decent free agent and we have been linked to him. Good Try tho.

Have we signed him?  No 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We're not going to know anything until it's signed in ink. This front office keeps things locked down tight.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, joewilly12 said:

Have we signed him?  No 

 

Last I checked free agency hasn't started.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, shuler82 said:

There it is! The annual 'boo hoo no one wants to play here' (before FA has even officially started) post.  Congrats! 

Would you or would you want your son playing for this team.

No boo hoo fact. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BigRy56 said:

We're not going to know anything until it's signed in ink. This front office keeps things locked down tight.

It's also smart just in case someone changes their mind over night . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tinstar said:

Are the Jets missing out on players because they're holding firm as to what they're willing to pay for players on a rebuilding team ? 

I would say so with good reason

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BigRy56 said:

A monster offer? Ugh

U didn't think a 26 year old 10+ sack OLB was gonna be cheap did you ?

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, C Mart said:

Kevin Greene was Perry's coach his first 2 years w/GB

i was just about to search this, to see if there was a past relationship there.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, UnitedWhofans said:

More smoke to this fire. are "readying a monster offer" for Perry:

 

Here come the jokes

The guy is a good player and will find success playing next to Wilk and Williams. Jenkins is your set the edge guy and Mauldin has failed to turn into a passrushing threat. Look i get the fear of a monster contract for the guy but we have been crying from a pass rusher for the longest time. If they think Perry can be the guy who brings 10+ sacks a year from the outside than i say go for it.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jdeacon said:

The guy is a good player and will find success playing next to Wilk and Williams. Jenkins is your set the edge guy and Mauldin has failed to turn into a passrushing threat. Look i get the fear of a monster contract for the guy but we have been crying from a pass rusher for the longest time. If they think Perry can be the guy who brings 10+ sacks a year from the outside than i say go for it.

Just sack Brady, a lot, and violently... lol 

I can't wait for Thursday when the fun really begins

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Scoop24 said:

U didn't think a 26 year old 10+ sack OLB was gonna be cheap did you ?

It really depends on what a 'monster offer' is..... If we're nearing Vernon money I won't be all about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dbatesman said:

This is ******* dumb. And I like Nick Perry.

BIGGGG MAACCCCCC

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

If the Jets are going to overpay anybody in FA, I would rather it be a 26 year old OLBer with production

The Jets shouldn't be paying anybody in FA, let alone overpaying them. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, UnitedWhofans said:

If the Jets are going to overpay anybody in FA, I would rather it be a 26 year old OLBer with production

yeah i agree, hesitantly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dbatesman said:

This is ******* dumb. And I like Nick Perry.

Nobody even knows what the "monster" offer is/consists of..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dbatesman said:

The Jets shouldn't be paying anybody in FA, let alone overpaying them. 

They should pay us for putting up with them

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dbatesman said:

The Jets shouldn't be paying anybody in FA, let alone overpaying them. 

They need to fill out a roster though and some experienced players. You can't play all rookies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

They need to fill out a roster though and some experienced players. You can't play all rookies.

Fill it out with cheap young guys with upside, not guys angling for a big second contract.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

This is ******* dumb. And I like Nick Perry.

well u sh avert ur eyes when he sacks brady

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dbatesman said:

Fill it out with cheap young guys with upside, not guys angling for a big second contract.

woody J thanks you from the bottom of his wallet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...