Geno Visiting Giants

JetsFanatic

1 minute ago, AFJF said:

Wonder if the Jints will let him get away with trolling them after a loss, or if that was something that only the Jets would sign off on.

I Think they will prolly just let him start when he does that. He oozes talent, just needs the right teammates 

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, AFJF said:

Wonder if the Jints will let him get away with trolling them after a loss, or if that was something that only the Jets would sign off on.

Or maybe they'll let him still start after declaring how the organization the coaches and the front office doesn't believe in him. 

10 minutes ago, Pac said:

Meanwhile somewhere in Arizona Ryan Fitzpatrick just solved a Rubix Cube in 8 minutes.

Gotta wonder how that Ryan Fitzpatrick market is heating up inside Maccagnan's head and if Maccagnan wakes up in the middle of the night worried about what kind of offer he's gonna get.

46 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Yes,because Geno's character was always an issue here.

IK has been cut by the Bills funny there is no talk of any team interested in him. 

Bears released Cuttler can't think of another organization that wants its QB's jaw broken so little interest for IK.

3 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

Ha, idiots.  Don't they know Ryan Fitzpatrick is available?

Only a dumbass would choose Geno over Fitz.

Ugh, it's getting tiring rooting for such a clueless organization.  Keep up the good work Jets.

No one is asking you to stay. 

Just now, CrazyCarl40 said:

No one is asking you to stay. 

Have to.  Can't let this beloved fan base go full retard.  

Suppose I'll just have to wait for another GM/coach combo.  Or perhaps Macc could smarten up.  Don't have much hope for Bowles though.  Continuing to start Fitz when he was so horrible takes a unique type of stupid.

1 minute ago, Mike135 said:

Suppose I'll just have to wait for another GM/coach combo.  Or perhaps Macc could smarten up.  Don't have much hope for Bowles though.  Continuing to start Fitz when he was so horrible takes a unique type of stupid.

Pay no mind to the fans like him/her they wouldn't know how to act if the Jets achieved stardom. 

1 hour ago, August said:

If they bring in ANY quarterback now they're probably not drafting one in the early rounds. 

Honestly, how can they draft a QB with only Petty and Hack here?  I have never seen a team go with a rookie QB without either a seasoned vet or at least a reputable offensive genius to mentor.

We have Petty's month of experience, Hack who couldn't even play in preseason, and an OC that has not run his own offense yet. 

The good news is that whoever we draft will be completely ruined by next draft so we can still take Darnold.

12 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

Mike. Please stay.

14 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Yes I mentioned that earlier on in this thread and so far no takers for such a great player and character individual. 

Yet you advocate the signing of that certain QB who oozes character and maturity. Hypocrite.

52 minutes ago, Pcola said:

Honestly, how can they draft a QB with only Petty and Hack here?  I have never seen a team go with a rookie QB without either a seasoned vet or at least a reputable offensive genius to mentor.

We have Petty's month of experience, Hack who couldn't even play in preseason, and an OC that has not run his own offense yet. 

The good news is that whoever we draft will be completely ruined by next draft so we can still take Darnold.

This is partly why I don't believe they'll draft a quarterback and go into 2017 with 3 young unproven quarterbacks. 

if you think Geno Smith is the missing piece for the giants .... really bad oline coupled with a qb that can't make the right choice =success I mean it did here right. face it his time is over here more then likely to the benifit of both. geno regressed every yr and has shown he is not the qb  for the long term success.

Geno fans are worse then Tebow fans at least Tebow was likable and was a good locker room presence Geno was pouty from the start here since he was drafted in the 2nd round had an 8-8 season then regressed ever here this is not all the talent around him, the poor choices he makes with the ball are well documented as well the choices and his statements outside of the team locker room. he is not the best option for us going forward I would rather draft a qb or go with Hack to see what we have why...because we know Geno Smith is not a winner with the Jets. He may be with someone else but not here.

Look Geno is not the savior of the Giants. If signed he would be one of many many backups for Eli over the years. He has 30 NFL starts and has experience if called on to play. It's a situation for Geno with probably not much of a chance to play. Unless Eli goes down. Geno is a backup. 

42 minutes ago, kmnj said:

geno will go to giants

eli gets hurt geno goes takes the talented team to the superbowl and wins and jet fans light themselves on fire in protest

highly unlikely Geno's worse enemy is Geno he will do something to loose or screw it up like not paying back a 250 lber when he was supposed to be the starter here...

2 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

At this point and time Geno Smith is the best available option you can still draft Watson and have Smith,Watson,Hackenberg and Petty cut or trade 1 after camp or carry 4 QB's again. 

We have far too much talent on our current roster to carry 4 quarterbacks going into this season though...

Archived