Christian Hackenberg gets an endorsement

Jet Nut

Just now, Jet Nut said:

STFU Carl

Am I really that far into your psyche that you name drop me, in essence baiting me, and then can't have an actual educated dialogue about some opinion I have espoused without you having a mental breakdown? Wow. I think I'm flattered. 

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, CrazyCarl40 said:

Am I really that far into your psyche that you name drop me, in essence baiting me, and then can't have an actual educated dialogue about some opinion I have espoused without you having a mental breakdown? Wow. I think I'm flattered. 

You're too easy.  Drop your name and you come running.  Like clockwork

1 minute ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Or, you know, you could be an adult about things. Either way, good job ruining your own pathetic thread. Enjoy the offseason. 

Adult?  For saying I would have thought you would be the first to say Skrein sucks?  

Given how many times you've posted he sucks. This sent you into a rage?  Started the insults?  You have got to be kidding

9 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

STFU Carl

1 minute ago, Jet Nut said:

Adult?  For saying I would have thought you would be the first to say Skrein sucks?  

Given how many times you've posted he sucks. This sent you into a rage?  Started the insults?  You have got to be kidding

Who who is raging? Who started the insults? Get a clue. 

15 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

STFU Carl

11 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Hey guys - it is probably time for you both to just add each other to ignore. Thanks.

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Personally couldn't be happier he was an Italian. 

You're Italian? Learn something new everyday. For some reason (not in any way an educated guess lol) my mind's eye always pictured you as a XXXL light skin black dude. Think Uncle Phil but in green & white Zubaz. 

Color me corrected lol

I would have to agree with Skrine here. When you're the worst, there's only one way and it's getting better. You're still the worst, but at least you're a little better at being the worst. 

9 hours ago, glenn31 said:

You're Italian? Learn something new everyday. For some reason (not in any way an educated guess lol) my mind's eye always pictured you as a XXXL light skin black dude. Think Uncle Phil but in green & white Zubaz. 

Color me corrected lol

I'm the Fresh Blimp of Bel Air. 

29 minutes ago, jetspenguin said:

Wilson and The Ghost said HELLO!!

Don't forget Dee and Q, the list is long since 2007 (Revis) Jets might have a team if more of these first round picks earned a second contract

6    Vernon Gholston    DE    Ohio State
30    Dustin Keller    TE    Purdue
5    Mark Sanchez    QB    USC
29    Kyle Wilson    CB    Boise State
30    Muhammad Wilkerson    DL    Temple University
16    Quinton Coples    DE    North Carolina
9    Dee Milliner    CB    Alabama
13    Sheldon Richardson    DT    Missouri
18    Calvin Pryor    S    Louisville
6    Leonard Williams    DT    USC
20    Darron Lee    LB    Ohio State

14 hours ago, HighPitch said:

Coming from the worst defensive player the Jets have ever had in the last 20 years doesn't mean much

The fact you have already forgotten who Skrine replaced (Kyle Wilson) shows how much you don't know about the Jets or football in the last 20 years

13 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Figure it would lead to a run down of this kind of talk from all the Hack haters.  

First thanks for the posts!!

Second I myself waited to post for this very reason.  

I am in that small camp that wanted Hack drafted and are still waiting to see if he has the ability to lead the team or not.  How folks can be so down on him without giving him a chance makes no sense....

5 minutes ago, hokiejetfan92 said:

The fact you have already forgotten who Skrine replaced (Kyle Wilson) shows how much you don't know about the Jets or football in the last 20 years

I know who he replaced dum dum ive been watching the jets since the 80's. wilson was a draft pick project that didnt work out. skrine is a veteran that we signed that shouldnt be playing football anymore. Cant fault a draft pick try, i can fault a bad free agent signing

Cant believe the skrine love you guys are weird and rationalizing the situation. enjoy skrine loser

50 minutes ago, jetspenguin said:

Wilson and The Ghost said HELLO!!

they were both drafted by us. they didnt work out. unknowns. it happens! skrine was a known and we chose to get him . ughhhhhhh he is GOD AWFUL.

maybe he is a very good player and Im nuts 

9 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

First thanks for the posts!!

Second I myself waited to post for this very reason.  

I am in that small camp that wanted Hack drafted and are still waiting to see if he has the ability to lead the team or not.  How folks can be so down on him without giving him a chance makes no sense....

It's called an agenda.

33 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

I know who he replaced dum dum ive been watching the jets since the 80's. wilson was a draft pick project that didnt work out. skrine is a veteran that we signed that shouldnt be playing football anymore. Cant fault a draft pick try, i can fault a bad free agent signing

Cant believe the skrine love you guys are weird and rationalizing the situation. enjoy skrine loser

Perfectly good post if you left out the name calling. Thanks 

9 hours ago, cant wait said:

honestly nobody should have been even thinking about hack until now, the team basically admitted they were writing off last year as a redshirt QB4 immediately after he was drafted

Boy, Sperm is slow reacting on this one

50 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Perfectly good post if you left out the name calling. Thanks 

Scroll back and see the name calling that came my way. 

I made a simple comment and apparantly buster skrines kids and nephews all read my opinion and decided to bash me. 

Well, good luck to the skrine clan! Im out of this

1 hour ago, hokiejetfan92 said:

According to PFF, two years ago when Wilson left and Skrine signed, Wilson had the better season. Just FYI. 

7 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

So skrine is the new Brandon Marshall? 

Skrine should have been cut already if we had any choice.  He stinks.

They had a choice, but they rearranged his money and now he's not worth cutting until next season. Bad choice compounded with a worse choice. 

9 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

Sounds like he's basically saying what he thinks people want to hear in order to promote his classes/charity.

Or maybe he's saying what he believes . Why is it that Jet Fans talk about their team worse than any of the Patriot fans or other team fans that visit these Jets boards  ?  The word fan is derived from the word fanatic which means an unusual worship . Football has become the god of so many of us it's ridiculous, and when said god doesn't live up to expectations, all that's left is hate .

Some of you love the Jets so much, you hate them . The thing is thou folks, real true love doesn't require the recipient to return that love . When you accept that, then you can place your hate where it's most deserving .

I will let you figure out where that is .

45 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

Scroll back and see the name calling that came my way. 

I made a simple comment and apparantly buster skrines kids and nephews all read my opinion and decided to bash me. 

Well, good luck to the skrine clan! Im out of this

I know it always starts someplace. Reminds me of retaliation in sports. Ref always catches the second guy. No biggie. Thanks. 

Archived