Eric Mangini still hoping to reconcile with Bill Belichick after Spygate

TuscanyTile2

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

Please forgive me Bill..

The guy  is a snivelling Douche bag, The Pats are the King of cheats, and now he wants King Rat to forgive him.

He wants to get a job where every coach, no matter how bad they are, looks like a genius.

He was an idiot to leave BB in the first place.  He wasn't ready for the Jets job and again wasn't ready for the Cleveland job.

I think he was a decent fit in SF where he only impacted three or four guys as the TE coach or whatever job it was that Harbaugh gifted him.

9 hours ago, Dunnie said:

Firing Mangini set this team back 10 years.

Not sure if serious but keeping schotty after signing Favre was the biggest mistake, the right OC and Favre would have taken any HC to the playoffs, also Mangini needed to have the balls to play Clemens for a couple of games while the injury healed a bit

It's not going to change unless Belichick changes and that's not happening. BB even tried to get Mangini replaced as 49ers DC when his friend Chip Kelly took over the job and it ended up with Eric being fired. BB just won another ring and Mangini is out of the NFL at least for now. And he won't get any help getting back from him, he'll get the exact opposite. Look as a HC Eric tried to act like Bill and was a loser. And BB has five rings. But he is a talented coach and talent evaluator and should have a job in the league. 

2 hours ago, rangerous said:

very possible but even mangini and tanny didn't find a qb in 3 seasons. they drafted clemons, brad smith and eric ainge in their seasons together.

I'd still offer Mangini the GM job after Macc is fired next January

6 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

wrong ... it was with Mangini's players that those years took place.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

You do know that Rex had 9 different starters in 2009 from the previous season

And even if what you're saying is true what does that say about Mangini's coaching ability compared to Rex that Rex took the same roster almost to the Super Bowl while Mangini couldn't even make the playoffs

You do know that Rex had 9 different starters in 2009 from the previous season

And even if what you're saying is true what does that say about Mangini's coaching ability compared to Rex that Rex took the same roster almost to the Super Bowl while Mangini couldn't even make the playoffs

You know the 2008 and 2009 Jets both went 9-7 right?

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

17 hours ago, BurnleyJet said:

Please forgive me Bill..

The guy  is a snivelling Douche bag, The Pats are the King of cheats, and now he wants King Rat to forgive him.

He wants to hold on to something...and the millions he took from Woody was not quite enough...sad to see really...I had hopes for him.

Archived