"Hey Petty looks good."

Dcronin

Why is it so wrong to let your starting QB take a friggin' series off, when a young guy on a basically QB-less team next year is looking competent?

I realize it's entirely possibly Petty and Hackenberg are already 100% goners. Then it makes sense.

1 minute ago, Dcronin said:

Why is it so wrong to let your starting QB take a friggin' series off, when a young guy on a basically QB-less team next year is looking competent?

I realize it's entirely possibly Petty and Hackenberg are already 100% goners. Then it makes sense.

I think after we lose today Bowles is going to have to go go petty and hack next week or after.

23 minutes ago, foxgt90 said:

And all we hear is how Bowles is the reason this team has beaten expectations this year. He's an emotionless, bumbling fool and this team has won 5 games IN SPITE of his decisions and clock management. He needs to be gone next season. 

He needs to be gone NOW

Not fair to kill Petty for not playing well today. McCown was also pretty bad. And other guys did not make plays. But you don't get that many chances to start as a Qb in the NFL and when he has played he hasn't looked that good. Jets management in the past was quoted as saying they thought Petty could be an NFL backup. So far that looks to be the case. But like to see him get more playing time and another chance to play. 

Archived