*** wildcard weekend games thread ***

Integrity28

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bills have two #1s.  And are likely to be in the market for a QB.  A win will drop their pick by a few draft slots and will make it harder for them to package their 1s to move ahead of us. And I think they have a better chance than the Titans of going into Foxboro and pulling off the upset.

Go Bills.

1 hour ago, JetsFanatic said:

Will it be as bad as the Brooks / McDougle trade??? I remember how you whined about that trade!!

Remember when Brooks made more plays in one game than Jamal Adams has made since his sophomore year of college and then never played again? 

Just now, HawkeyeJet said:

A Jacksonville vs Buffalo playoff game is about as intruiging as a youth soccer game.

I'd rather see their trashball fan bases have a battle royal for possession of a mobile meth lab.

Might be entertaining equal teams basically.

14 hours ago, nycdan said:

I wasn't able to watch the KC-TEN game, but I did just catch this play.  As bad as the bullsh*t calls/non-calls against us were this year, how in the world does the NFL ever explain this one?  Textbook strip sack only Tripplett decided in some twisted NFL officiating logic that it wasn't a sack because...apparently...Mariota's forward progress was stopped so the play was whistled dead?  Did I read that right?!  

The only thing that surprises me is that they didn't save this one for the Pats next week.  Holy crap!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/maligned-nfl-official-jeff-triplette-to-reportedly-retire/ar-BBI0fuj

Good riddance.  The NFL should apologize publicly to its fans for allowing this inept POS to go anywhere near a playoff game.  He pretty much single-handedly gifted it to the Titans.  KC made its mistakes but Triplett definitely made the difference with at least the two horribad calls mentioned in the first article.  I hope he's not expecting a going away tribute.

3 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Bortles is Bortles again.

I keep thinking of Lamar Jackson when I watch JAX. Good fit for a deal that could utilize his ability to win now.

Admittedly I don't pay any attention to Bortles but McCown and Petty both look a whole lot better then this guy? How did they get this far?

Archived