Robby Anderson arrested again OOF

Matt39

Just now, Warfish said:

We're like the Oakland Raiders, but without the tough legit bad-ass intimidation factor of Oakland.

Seems like every year we have 5 guys or so in trouble with the law, and 5 guys in trouble with the team for being lazy and unmotivated.

At some point you have to ask why and who is at fault for the exceptionally low character people we employ.

Odell Beckham, line one.

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Beerfish said:

The hilarious thing is listening to the days coming up to the draft the last few years and guys like Dalvin Cook and Joe Mixon are 'off our draft boards' due to character issues.

I'm shocked at you. You're usually smarter than this.

I guess the need to get angry at Bowles and MAccagnan can overcome common sense

1 minute ago, UnitedWhofans said:

I'm shocked at you. You're usually smarter than this.

I guess the need to get angry at Bowles and MAccagnan can overcome common sense

REvis and mowilk loading, not heir fault, lee being crazy not their fault, kerly getting suspended not their fault, shel rich and his issues, not their fault, Anderson betting in trouble again not their fault.

You know what? no one cares.  It is their job to field a team with effort, character, and actually being able to play rather than be in jail or suspended  Its their job.

18 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

Unfortunately getting suspended may be the least of his problems.

Woody will call in a favor. He’ll formerly apologize. Do community service. Pay a huge fine. Have his license suspended. Godell will suspend him for 2-3 games. Thankfully no one was hurt. Then he’ll do something dumb again. ?

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

REvis and mowilk loading, not heir fault, lee being crazy not their fault, kerly getting suspended not their fault, shel rich and his issues, not their fault, Anderson betting in trouble again not their fault.

You know what? no one cares.  It is their job to field a team with effort, character, and actually being able to play rather than be in jail or suspended  Its their job.

Only things that happen on the field and in the locker room are their responsibility IMO. Just like with a normal job.

SO players quitting. Yeah that's on Bowles.

7 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

The hilarious thing is listening to the days coming up to the draft the last few years and guys like Dalvin Cook and Joe Mixon are 'off our draft boards' due to character issues.

It's like in high school I took all the hot chicks off my board to ask out to the prom, you know because like, I'm sure they would've been excited to be asked.

6 minutes ago, jgb said:

Whenever I get pulled over for speeding my first instinct is to brag about schtooping the officer's wife.

Seriously- if you’re driving and get stopped by a cop #1 pull over and turn off your engine. 2 turn on your cabin lights 3. Put your hands on the steering wheel at 10 and 2 o clock. When the cop ?‍♀️ comes by your window say ‘Good day officer’. This was taught to me by a fellow friend whose a cop. And don’t ****in argue!

Anderson needs to grow up and realize he has the opportunity to make big $$$
in this game if he keeps his nose clean.  If he's serious about his career he
needs to analyze his behavior and friends and make changes.  Otherwise he'll
end up as a "could've been" player out of the league before he's 30.  And
anyone suggesting the team cuts him is nuts because he has too much talent
to let go for nothing       

Just now, KRL said:

to let go for nothing       

The Bengals wouldnt part with Vontaze Burfict. The Browns wouldnt part with Josh Gordon.

He's not getting cut

At some point the Jets luck has to change, I mean seriously how can you go over 50 years without stepping into sh*t if you picked players by throwing a dart at a list of names at the QB position, literally in the last 50 years the Jets had 1 guy at any position where he was considered the best guy at his position in the NFL, and that only lasted for 2 years like WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just now, Lupz27 said:

At some point the Jets luck has to change, I mean seriously how can you go over 50 years without stepping into sh*t if you picked players by throwing a dart at a list of names at the QB position, literally in the last 50 years the Jets had 1 guy at any position where he was considered the best guy at his position in the NFL, and that only lasted for 2 years like WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's why I dont go crazy as opposed to others. In the end it's a ton of luck. And the game will go on year after year. There will always be a next year, even when I'm dead.  

So chillax

1 minute ago, KRL said:

to let go for nothing       

As i said in my other post, each draft year the jets seem to shy away from guys with issues in college and then happily pat them on the heads when they are on the team. 

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

The Bengals wouldnt part with Vontaze Burfict. The Browns wouldnt part with Josh Gordon.

He's not getting cut

It is totally fair right now to say that he is good as gone.  Maccagnan is very outspoken on domestic violence and sexual assault/harassment and here you have Robby threatening to, basically, rape a police officers wife.   

Archived