Robert Kraft’s much-younger girlfriend secretly had a baby

Gen X Jet

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, SouthernJet said:

Hey, big deal she puts up with  a few yuccky romps in hay and a case of Old man Long Balls but in return is now a multi- millionaire with I am sure a legal document covering her and kid in case he croaks or his kids turn mean over will etc. Hell she has a mansion in LA over a few romps in hay already...not bad.. Gold Digger hell ya, but hey some folks dont care about Love, just want the bucks now and when he croaks she will settle down w/someone over love.

Ya im sure it beats getting throat ...... for 50 bucks upstairs In a seedy strip joint.

3 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

It’s tough to tell with all the filters. But judging by latest pics, Kraft’s babe is clearly the winner imo 

43409F25-3CE1-4C6D-BF2C-8AE1008880F8.jpeg

83F81114-9559-413C-81E3-6409544ABD5C.jpeg

E7F3D560-1921-437C-BEC1-56C11D5C4D8F.jpeg

Jesus Christ these females are SHAPESHIFTERS. Woody’s girl looked good in the first pic Joewilly dropped and Krafts didn’t. Now this pic, Woody’s girl is ASS UGLY and Krafts looks solid as solid gets.

Beli’s girl still looks good but damn..

Cant trust these hoes.

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

Jesus Christ these females are SHAPESHIFTERS. Woody’s girl looked good in the first pic Joewilly dropped and Krafts didn’t. Now this pic, Woody’s girl is ASS UGLY and Krafts looks solid as solid gets.

Beli’s girl still looks good but damn..

Cant trust these hoes.

Filters. Plus these broads fake tan all their lives, then bam 2 yrs can look like they aged 15. Ya I have seen older pics of beli’s broad and she was a total babe few yrs ago. 

3 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Filters. Plus these broads fake tan all their lives, then bam 2 yrs can look like they aged 15. Ya I have seen older pics of beli’s broad and she was a total babe few yrs ago. 

You sure can tell Krafts girl is enjoying that money though. 

12 minutes ago, Gen X Jet said:

Money can make folks deny things. We see that now in Political world also. Either you believe these folks or feel rich guys are paying folks off. 

Like I said I think it odd FedEx dleivered a brown paper package to her doorstep after baby born.

Archived