Robert Kraft’s much-younger girlfriend secretly had a baby

Gen X Jet

https://pagesix.com/2018/02/28/robert-krafts-much-younger-girlfriend-secretly-had-a-baby/?_ga=2.230295324.1029828260.1519527342-2080037108.1492135672

There is speculation that Patriots owner Bob Kraft has become a father again at age 76 after his much younger girlfriend Ricki Noel Lander secretly had a baby.

Billionaire Kraft, who has four adult sons, and Lander, 38, have been dating for about five years. There were rumors they had broken up, but we’re told dancer, model and actress Lander was in fact pregnant and wanted to stay out of the public eye. She gave birth to the child last year, multiple sources exclusively confirmed to Page Six. Kraft, via his Patriots spokesman, declined to comment to us about the baby, saying, “This is a private matter.”

Kraft and statuesque blonde Lander went public again as a couple following the birth. They were photographed together at the 2018 Super Bowl, as well as on the red carpet at the Grammys and the NBA All-Star Game in Los Angeles. They are expected to step out at the Oscars on Sunday.

Sources say that Kraft is “taking full care of Ricki and the baby,” and he has bought her a Los Angeles mansion and made some sizable financial investments on her behalf. But Kraft will not publicly discuss if he is the baby’s biological father, even with close friends.

However, Lander has been very open about her desire for a child, the sources added.

One of the sources said, “Bob is fully supporting the child. There is a lot of tiptoeing around the subject at the Patriots offices. Everyone is afraid to openly talk about it.” The source added that Kraft’s four sons are anticipating that the Kraft family trust could be changed to provide for the child. In 2013 the sons asked to modify the three-decades-old family trust to give them more control over assets. The Massachusetts Supreme Court approved the move. Kraft’s spokesman also declined to comment on the trust.

Lander is nearly 40 years Kraft’s junior and 16 years younger than his oldest son. But friends say she brought the NFL owner companionship and happiness after the death of his wife, Myra, in 2011, which he said had left him so lonely he wasn’t sleeping or looking after himself.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Patriot Killa said:

No way.....that’s his girl? And I have to resort to my hand and low speed data every night?

The hand nevers argues with you but should you tire of it simply buy yourself a football team,

I'd imagine it will do wonders for your dating life.

Just now, Gangrene said:

The hand nevers argues with you but should you tire of it simply buy yourself a football team,

I'd imagine it will do wonders for your dating life.

Instead of going in on banners and billboards every other year, we should all just chip in for the Jets franchise so we can have as many middle aged blondes as we want!

10 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

How many times does 76 go into 38? Good for the old guy.  Old guys rule! 

Robert Kraft’s much-younger girlfriend secretly had a baby

Hey, big deal she puts up with  a few yuccky romps in hay and a case of Old man Long Balls but in return is now a multi- millionaire with I am sure a legal document covering her and kid in case he croaks or his kids turn mean over will etc. Hell she has a mansion in LA over a few romps in hay already...not bad.. Gold Digger hell ya, but hey some folks dont care about Love, just want the bucks now and when he croaks she will settle down w/someone over love.

2 hours ago, Obrien2Toon said:

You’re 20 years old and on a Jet message board all day, I’d have to agree with you

22* but I feel you dude. Mississippi is a damning place. I’m really in that “stuck in one gear” phase. I’m sure one day i’ll be able to get out of my secluded area and i’ll forget all about you skrubs.?

Archived