### The Official Round One - 2018 NFL Draft Thread ###

Maxman

4 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

Nothing funnier than the annual “Pats chuds enthusiastically cheering the selection of a player they’ve literally never heard of in their lives” footage

The look on the Pats' fans faces, they had NO IDEA who their pick was. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, The Crimson King said:

So who has dropped the furthest in your expectation at this point, Conner Williams? Mike Hughes? Arden Key? Ridley? 

Actually I dont think its all that surprising that all of them are still on the board.  Tho Key was projected as a top 10 pick prior to the combine.

4 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Doesn’t matter if Wynn is good or not if the pats don’t fix that defense they are not going anwaywhre 

yeah just like last year , defense was awful ,  not going anywhere but all the way to  the SB 

go drink some more 

Just now, Bugg said:

Gettleman is  a great NFL  GM...in 1974. 

He'll retire in 3 years.  That said - I love the Barkley pick, hes no ordinary RB.  If the Giants pick up a solid OL, am EDGE, a top CB and a cover safety they cud win 11 games next year.

1 minute ago, deucebag said:

He'll retire in 3 years.  That said - I love the Barkley pick, hes no ordinary RB.  If the Giants pick up a solid OL, am EDGE, a top CB and a cover safety they cud win 11 games next year.

I hope that picking Barkley over Darnold haunts the living sheet out of the Jints. 

14 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

Nothing funnier than the annual “Pats chuds enthusiastically cheering the selection of a player they’ve literally never heard of in their lives” footage

Was that priceless or what ? They're looking at each other like " Who TF is he ? "

3 minutes ago, C Mart said:

If Landry is on the board tomorrow night Mcc has to try and trade up and get him. 

But im guessing Pats will take him at 31 if he’s still there. 

No trading up - we dont have enough draft equity and looking at another losing season next year anyway - so no need to move up for anyone.

1 minute ago, Untouchable said:

I like Wynn but Jesus...

Belichick may very well be the greatest coach of all-time, but when are these dummies in the media going to stop blowing him as a GM?

He’s easily bottom 1/3 in the league in that department.

I go out my way not to give Belicheat credit, but even I have to laugh at that statement. The bottom 3rd? That's the same 3rd that we're in. This is a guy who's drafted 2 franchise QB's, a legit pass rusher, numerous Linebackers, Found a no name CB who in one play because a SB legend and ultimately a pro bowler and drafted numerous legit lineman from Logan Mankins to Cameron Fleming to Nate Solder, Drafted Gronk and basically gave away Jamie Collins. 

Dude isnt the best GM, but saying he's in the bottom 1/3 is a joke. 

3 minutes ago, Lith said:

Sony's medicals are going to cause him to drop.  Bone on bone condition in his knee.  He could be there for us tomorrow.

No way, with our 4 remaining picks we need to focus on EDGE, OL and CB.

Archived