### The Official Round One - 2018 NFL Draft Thread ###

Maxman

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
O

AED84808-F4F8-42CE-BC76-1743B062119C.gif.e4bbd79d7846afdfe55da83538e4f060.gif

My second son decided to arrive a month early yesterday (hence why I'm up at this time). I can only take this as a sign from above that he wanted to be alive when the Jets finally draft their Franchise QB. He's doing incredibly well considering only 35 weeks when born. This has to be a good omen for tonight!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Order I like guys for the Jets...

Rosen

Baker

Darnold

Nelson

Barkley

Allen

Chubb

1st 6 picks prediction

Browns - Rosen

Giants - Chubb

Jets - Darnold

Browns - Barkley

Bills from Broncos - Allen

Colts - Nelson

That is all

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

36 minutes ago, JetFreak89 said:

My second son decided to arrive a month early yesterday (hence why I'm up at this time). I can only take this as a sign from above that he wanted to be alive when the Jets finally draft their Franchise QB. He's doing incredibly well considering only 35 weeks when born. This has to be a good omen for tonight!

Congratulations mate, really good news and glad he's doing well.

I'm assuming you're going to name him after whoever we draft, yeah?

Picking early is great. Get a franchise QB and some sleep. F*cking A.

Honestly don’t care which guy we pick so long as it’s one of the four. My preference would be Baker here’s enough to get excited about with all of them – They could be great or be another Sanchez, any of them. Either way it’s a shot we need to take. This isn’t a Hackenberg situation where literally all the evidence suggested he’d fail. Whatever way we go we’ll have a great QB prospect for the first time in a long time. 

I'm really beginning to feel that the Browns are taking Mayfield.  And I do think he was the Jets' target at 3.

Would take Darnold as a consolation prize.  Never suspected I would be saying that on the day of the draft.

I'm dead-set on Rosen, but can't shake the feeling that Giants are drafting him.

There's been almost no heat on them liking him, he's never linked with them at all, but they've had him in to have dinner with the bosses etc..., worked him out and they seem to have done an awful lot of work on someone they have supposedly no interest in.

I hope I'm wrong, and that we take him at 3. But I just think that the Giants are going to shock everyone and take him at 2.

Thank God the wait is over, I feel like I'm standing in the lobby of the Playboy mansion knowing that no matter what, at least for tonight, I am going to have a smile on my face.
... get out much ?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, JetFreak89 said:

Are you waiting to name him Baker, Josh or Sam? :D  Congrats to you and your family!

Archived