JETS vs JAGS OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

Creepy Lurker

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, jetspenguin said:

oh no....I just disagreed with the part where you said he has had it so much harder than everyone else. If you look at the stats (in another thread) our line isnt as bad as we think they are.

They are pretty ****in bad.  Im not a person who overreacts. In fact i call people out who overreact.  But more often than not this oline is beat badly

1 minute ago, CanadaSteve said:

He has, no doubt.  But he has to stop being so one dimensional with how he distributes the ball.  He has been relying a little too heavily on one guy.  

All part of the process. 

I mean thsoe two guys have come out and played hard all yr. Anderson needs to ball and he isnt unfortunately

Just now, Jets723 said:

They are pretty ****in bad.  Im not a person who overreacts. In fact i call people out who overreact.  But more often than not this oline is beat badly

Well to be fair, I think we will have a better idea of where this line is in the upcoming games.....last week and this week we are playing some of the best defenses in the league. They can make anyone look bad, especially a rookie QB, new OC and suspect line. 

I think in terms of stats and talent we do play some lesser defenses in the coming weeks. We will see where we really are, this beginning stretch is just tough sledding.

2 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Would not surprise me if Bortles came out with a lawn chair next series. 

This is where the Jets' defensive stats get disfigured under Bowles. The offense is a total noncombatant such offenses spend most of the 2nd half running the ball to run down the clock. 

Archived