RoadFan's post-ban thoughts and reflections

RoadFan

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/16/2019 at 8:48 AM, joenamathwouldn'tcry said:

J Robert Oppenheimer or @Sonny Werblin ,  I am not sure.  Pretty sure Sonny is not a filthy commie, who is very much alive at this very moment.

Been real busy lately, but I have some down time in the midst of my colonoscopy prep. So, I decide to check out jetnation to see if I missed anything. ....  Nope.  Oops gotta go. I just peed a little bit out of my assh0le.

18 minutes ago, Sonny Werblin said:

Been real busy lately, but I have some down time in the midst of my colonoscopy prep. So, I decide to check out jetnation to see if I missed anything. ....  Nope.  Oops gotta go. I just peed a little bit out of my assh0le.

Hope you're well.  The prep is worse than the procedure.  Gotta go for one soon.  Not looking forward to it.  Have fun.  You missed a  "few" skirmishes.  Nothing major.  A few brothers recently returned from exile.  Sure you'll catch up.  Regards, 

Welcome back Roadfan (edit I finally read the rest of the thread LOL)

Don't think the goal should be to change other posters minds (free thought)

IMHO this is a good place (forum) to say what you think and enjoy the moment if/when you find a few who align with your thoughts  - also the only place for sports news (ESPN and NFL network = fake news LOL)

also a good laugh when reading threads that do not turn into personal arguments

On 2/17/2019 at 8:09 AM, Integrity28 said:

To be fair, @T0mShane got his own thread because @TuscanyTile2 wants to wear T0m’s skin like a meat suit. But I digress.

Meh.  I was making fun of his "death" (when I thought he was alive) and almost got banned for it.  Then I started thinking "maybe he is dead" (after reading comments from others) and felt bad about poking fun.

33 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Meh.  I was making fun of his "death" (when I thought he was alive) and almost got banned for it.  Then I started thinking "maybe he is dead" (after reading comments from others) and felt bad about poking fun.

Anyone who knows me knows that I wish I was dead, so we’re good 

17 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Nobody is buying this.

Archived